New PC Gamer

Associate
Previously only played PC games on an old Alienware laptop handed down from my brother which although being designed for PC gaming wasn't really up to scratch. Having watched a lot of Twitch streamers playing games such as H1Z1 and Wow etc it has given me the bug to get into proper PC gaming as well as streaming, recording and editing gameplay. Could somebody please give some advice on a rig to handle such capabilities with a budget around £1500 maybe a little more. Keep in mind I have little knowledge of PC building at the moment, thank you.

Associate
Suggest waiting until end-Feb/3rd March as AMD's new Ryzen processors are expected to be released. They'll have upto 8 cores so ideal for your multi gaming/streaming/editing usage.

Associate
hey, i am wondering how to install game for pc which is available on Android phone. i mean Fire Emblem Heros. i play it on mobile and now want to find versions on PC. Do you know how to find?
p/s:
by the way, do you know about apk file? how to use it on pc? i have download some files from http://choilieng.com
there are numerous games on that site like google play.

LHM

LHM

Associate
hi and welcome. for £1500-1800 you can get a decent setup. My advice is wait a few weeks because AMD are about to release some decent CPU's. Also, in March is the release (hopefully) of the GTX 1080Ti. Your going to need: CPU, CPU cooler, GPU, RAM, MOBO, PSU, CASE, OS, HDD.

Back
Top Bottom