New PC games

Associate
Company of heroes 3, bit overpriced maybe ? will wait for reviews, the callisto protocol early December, dead space remake at the end of January i believe.

Gotham knights, hogwars legacy might be worth checking out, same with two point campus, suppose then we will have the usual yearly COD release, maybe new battlefield ?

Probably looking forward to the callisto protocol the most

Man of Honour
In the next 6 months...

Warhammer Darktide
Farthest Frontier
Bonelabs
Evil West
Low-Fi
Wild West Dynasty
Resident Evil Village expansion
Callisto Protocol

Soldato
The Last of Us (reportedly being out later this year depending on who you listen to)
Spiderman
The Witcher 3 HD Upgrade thing
Ashes of Creation (not sure on this but keeping an eye on)
System Shock (depends if it does come out in the next 6 months!)
Vampire: The Masquerade 2 (as above!)
Deliver Us Mars (sequel to Deliver Us The Moon which wasn't a bad game - bit linear)
Gotham Knights (love The Batman games on the PC so this should be good for me)
The Settlers (more of the same I imagine)

M.

Associate
Hogwarts legacy
Callisto protocol

maybe the new cod just for some brainless fps action depending if its actually as good as the trailer shows

Soldato
No that many, I think.

Probably Hogwart's and System Shock if it comes out in 2022. I also secretly hope Returnal gets announced for PC in the upcoming months (preferably along with Ghost of Tsushima) and gets a swift release but that's most likely wishful thinking.

The rest is 2023. Stalker 2 got delayed to hell, so there's that, and RE4:R is late Q1.

Eyeballing Forspoken, that's January 2023 but I'll be waiting till the ridiculous RRP comes down anyways.

Caporegime
Probably nothing I'd imagine...

AMD, Intel and NVidia need to start making games if they want to keep slinging cpus and graphics cards

Soldato
there are 2 games I'm paying attention to, may be more than 6 months away, don't know.

Back
Top Bottom