NEW PC time - no idea on specs anymore so need help

the case has a tempered glass side window, see a review here if you don't believe me , I did not add an extra psu on top, dunno where you are getting that from? I'm basing the whole build upon the tempered glass side panelled seasonic case + psu combo, it's a winner of a combo from seasonic, as it covers all bases
I'm aware that if he is on AM4 platform then yes, he should just update his cpu/gpu, and cpu, but, did I miss the bit where he confirmed that he is still on AM4? I'm just going on the new full system in the thread title
*if* he did decide to go down the new system route, I'm just showing him how good a system he could have for under £1500, I'm not saying that you are wrong, get over yourself, it is just my full build suggestion, if needed

I misread the case info regarding the tempered glass panel and for some reason thought you'd specced a separate PSU, however it does come fitted with a 650w PSU being partly why it costs a ludicrous £320.

Apologies if my tone seemed off, running on low sleep.

Last edited:
I misread the case info regarding the tempered glass panel and for some reason thought you'd specced a separate PSU, however it does come fitted with a 650w PSU being partly why it costs a ludicrous £320.

Apologies if my tone seemed off, running on low sleep.
Got to admit i am not a fan of that case aswell.

For a start the price is to high even if it is Seasonic, then the case has to be on the left side of the desk otherwise the window is pointless and lastly the PSU is only 650w. At that price i would want at least 1000w.

I'd go something like below...put 2 cases in from phantek...depends what style you like...budget cases but solid enough and will be around £1500.......put the 850W shift psu in, so in 4 years, just take that with you as it's a decent psu. x3d cpu as helldivers and grayzone like x3d...there is rumour amd going to release a 7600x3d version..even saw price of $249...depends how soon you want something
didn't know if you care about rgb...can save bit by not having it..I'd prob swap the case to the lian li 216 non rgb then, asa well as getting non rgb ram

other option is dropping to a 7600 and using the money save to go up a teir in the gpu, as that's the most expensive part of the build...really depends on games, so if your 1st person shooter games are just casual, and more into other games, it's an option

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £1,582.92 (includes delivery: £0.00)​

Back
Top Bottom