img0018xqz.jpg

This is fun!
img0028fg.jpg

Uh oh!
img0029xi.jpg

The inevitable happens...
img0027wp.jpg

Associate
Close-up mainly, I was a childrens entertainer at first, also I was a finalist at the Magic Circle for being the Young Magician of the Year (Stage magic). Met Paul Daniels a few times too, also some other magicians I have performed with Ali Bongo, and Terry Seabrooke, who unfortunately is no longer here with us today. :(

I prefer close-up and stage magic, however I shall be doing something completely different in the new year which I hope will gain a massive audience and possibly get the media's attention as it will be better than Dynamo (I hope)! :D

Oh very nice! My step dad was in the magic circle for a bit he used to do illusion magic, kept doves too, one of them died and he got rid of the other one after stopping to do illusions. Now he prefers do do close up magic. He doesn't have the patience to do magic for children. Last time he did he made them upset because he cut his arm off (not really ofc ;), but fake blood and a moving hand on the floor was enough to make them upset) Was at a school too |:. He was on TV once on Just up your street in about 1999? I think.

OcUK Staff
OP
LOL i was going to comment, he looks about 7ft tall in that second picture lol

Oh and 5ubby, white socks with black shoes? oh dear lol

Yeah, not anymore though! :) I don't own a single pair of white socks!

Oh very nice! My step dad was in the magic circle for a bit he used to do illusion magic, kept doves too, one of them died and he got rid of the other one after stopping to do illusions. Now he prefers do do close up magic. He doesn't have the patience to do magic for children. Last time he did he made them upset because he cut his arm off (not really ofc ;), but fake blood and a moving hand on the floor was enough to make them upset) Was at a school too |:. He was on TV once on Just up your street in about 1999? I think.

Sounds like he has done a lot involving magic too then! :)

Back
Top Bottom