**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

joel_jenson.jpg

Me and my boy Jenson at Old Hunstanton Beach a few weeks ago. Weather has since changed.

Finally decided to come back here after a long period of inactivity, so have some pics of me from my dyed hair phase.

523562_204572926335549_884306921_n.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/V_J/580914_10151013302719371_238791411_n.jpg/IMG]

I'm such a skinny gimp in that picture. Ah well, [w] club for the win :D[/QUOTE]

Welly?

Haha that is a student bar! I shall be making many appearances there next year at uni!

Indeed, Welly it is :)

Welly club on Thursdays, Spiders on Saturdays, and Wolfpack on the first Friday of the month was my routine for the last couple of months of uni. Such fun :D

Shame I'm back in Brid right now, though I'm still making trips back to Hull as often as I can for Thursday nights out. Once I get my own place in a couple of months, I don't think anything will stop me ;)

Indeed, Welly it is :)

Welly club on Thursdays, Spiders on Saturdays, and Wolfpack on the first Friday of the month was my routine for the last couple of months of uni. Such fun :D

Shame I'm back in Brid right now, though I'm still making trips back to Hull as often as I can for Thursday nights out. Once I get my own place in a couple of months, I don't think anything will stop me ;)

How old are you? Do you know Deleted for privacy :D?

(Few mates I've made at uni. One of them lives in brid, can't remember who atm as I'm quite tanked up.)

Btw do you ever go to Pozition?

The 80's floor is awesome.

Last edited:
I'm 22, but I went to the Hull School of Art and Design, rather than the uni, so I don't know the names.

I've been to Pozition a few times, but not really my scene, and it's more expensive, so once me and my friends got into our little rhythm, we pretty much just stuck with Welly and Spiders, with Piper thrown in a couple of times when other places were closed haha

Mmm well compared to where I come from (Essex) everything is cheap. A double vodka + mixer here is 3.50 on thursdays and £5+ on other nights. It's ridiculous whereas at uni everything is so much cheaper, I love the North!

Back
Top Bottom