**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Soldato
Is doing the top button up when there's no tie being worn the current trend that has not yet made it down South or something?

It's something that gimps do...hard to believe that anyone thinks this is an appropriate manner to dress in. All those years of school being forced to do your top button up, and when you're finally free, you do it anyway. Weird.

Soldato
Been a while since I posted in here. So this is me...goofing around at work. The beanie and glasses are not mine. I borrowed them:

2013-03-20102634_zps959d09f9.jpg

Soldato
Pfft - Chelsea / Kensington area suggests otherwise!

o m g it really is all about the status with you i thought you were winding people up with your clothing and nightclub opinions but you really do go in for all that.

anyway, now that's been cleared up i shall take this off topic no more.

Soldato
o m g it really is all about the status with you i thought you were winding people up with your clothing and nightclub opinions but you really do go in for all that.

anyway, now that's been cleared up i shall take this off topic no more.

Status? I work in East London and still live at home - that's not to say I don't live a different lifestyle to you (not saying mine's any better)

I just like fashion and would rather go to a place where you pay a bit more and tend to avoid obnoxious agressive types.

Back
Top Bottom