Bloody hell your hair grows quick!

ocukitis.jpg

....taken from

...look even Fox is in it ;)
foxfs.jpg

:D

Soldato
Ok here goes...

One of me from 1st December, lost a couple of pounds perhaps at this stage. Once I've got time will take another, to show my weight loss. Am interested to see if its noticeable in pics lol. (Currently about 8st 2lbs)
gvXrfmO.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
if we had anything to compare it too..

That's the pre weight loss. I started a special diet a week before that photo. Not intentially planning to lose weight but I had to change what I was eating due to stomach issues.

You can sort of tell from the picture above though that I have a bit of a belly on me :(

Soldato
:D

Also 8st 2lbs, how tall are you 4ft 6? :o

5ft 6 :p

That "belly" isn't actually as bad as it has been before. I used to bloat so badly after food that I looked pregnant :(

Can't have: wheat, gluten, soya, milk, tomatoes, potatoes or alcohol. Oh and processed foods and sugars, caffeine, aspartame.

My stomach nowadays is virtually flat. (apart from when I'm stressed out or sneakily have a few sweets :o)

Soldato

That "belly" isn't actually as bad as it has been before. I used to bloat so badly after food that I looked pregnant :(

Can't have: wheat, gluten, soya, milk, tomatoes, potatoes or alcohol. Oh and processed foods and sugars, caffeine, aspartame.

My stomach nowadays is virtually flat. (apart from when I'm stressed out or sneakily have a few sweets :o)

Look fine to me :) Damn, that's got to be a PITA going out to eat anywhere. It's bad enough with my friend who can't have dairy. It's amazing, practically everything has it in...

Soldato
Ok here goes...

One of me from 1st December, lost a couple of pounds perhaps at this stage. Once I've got time will take another, to show my weight loss. Am interested to see if its noticeable in pics lol. (Currently about 8st 2lbs)

Might want to remove your actual name from the embedded picture details SS?

Also, judging from the picture you've posted you look lovely (non peado).

I can appreciate and understand (to an extent) the food allergies you've got and what you need to remove from your daily diet but that doesn't mean you have to loose weight - just be sensible about it, stop worrying about what other people will think and enjoy your life :)

Soldato
Not to derail the thread but they're not food allergies, I have a bacteria from years ago still in my system and it just happens to love wheat, gluten and soya. The other things I'm not sure why I have to cut them out, perhaps they are harder to digest.

I didn't want to lose this much weight it literally just dropped off as soon as I cut out wheat. But now I need to get back into exercising and tone so that I don't look "unhealthy" from it.

Thanks for the heads up on the name. (Although I don't know how I can remove my name without removing the pic ?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom