• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

new radeon x1800 xt pe flash 3d05 scores

Permabanned
yea, 10k is about right for that.

i had mine this morning and flashed it to the newer bios within a few hours.

prob shoot for around 11.5k once my maze 4 block goes on it

Tom

Permabanned
OP
what drivers are everybody using ? hey tom are th maze 4's better than the nv78 style cooler for the x1800 ?really wanna get my graphics card watercooled for reliability aswell. cheers

Permabanned
im using 5.13's from the ati site.

If i had the money i would get a full cover waterblock. it just means the core and the ram are kept nice and cool. something you can guarentee with ramsinks.

Im getting a maze 4 for it though.

Tom

Associate
Squarehed said:
My score is 9872 or something like that. Non PE BIOS but clocked at 722core and 819 memory. My CPU cores were at 2550Mhz (run on 8.5multiplier :( supposed to affect scores,but my only choice apart from 2.4ghz)

All on stock volts... I feel no need to stress the components @ any higher voltages as the money situation is tight :p

Sadly, my Graphics card wont bench at those speeds of 722/819 any more :(, cant think why

How did you get the core and memory up so high, is that with standard cooling? and what tool do u use to overclock it with?

Associate
I used the ATI sanctioned overclocker utility. Can't find the link but im sure if you dig around a bit you could. It overclocks to those settings on stock speeds. But is a bit tempermental about when it will bench at those settings on the core :(

Back
Top Bottom