** NEW RAZER MOUSE - LANCEHEAD - AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW **

Associate
Why oh why did they make it ambidextrous, probably been copying Logitech for no good reason.

Ambidextrous mice are fine at the low end of the market but for that price I'd expect something that's comfortable to use for long periods.
Well personally i love ambi mice. Much better for a finger tip grip than any ergo mouse.

Associate
umm why would anyone pay this much for a LASER sensor? Just buy a g403/g900 for less - 3360 sensor & proper wireless tech.

V F

V F

Soldato
umm why would anyone pay this much for a LASER sensor? Just buy a g403/g900 for less - 3360 sensor & proper wireless tech.

I thought the Lancehead was optical... I'm tempted myself for the wired as I love the feel of Razer mice but my Copperhead is really old now.

Associate
I thought the Lancehead was optical... I'm tempted myself for the wired as I love the feel of Razer mice but my Copperhead is really old now.
Only the wired version is optical - the wireless one comes with a laser sensor for some odd reason.

Associate
I pretty sure the wireless is optical as well, but is the best optical you can get. Watch a few reviews on YouTube, all say optical.
Straight from the Razer website: "Featuring our 5G laser sensor which gives you 16,000 DPI and 2150 Inches per Second (IPS) tracking, the Razer Lancehead gives you the undeniable advantage of having the most precise laser sensor in the world. Focused on giving you more precision and speed, this mouse sensor also comes with 50 G acceleration, so that every move you make is tracked perfectly."

Associate
Yeah but hardcore gamers wont touch wireless.
The wireless G403 and G900 are definitely as good as their wired versions (they do weigh more though, but not having a cable does give you some benefit that should compensate).

Associate
I've had a Razer Deathadder since 2008 and while a new mouse would be nice I don't think I could ever get rid of the Deathadder until it died.

Associate
I've had a Razer Deathadder since 2008 and while a new mouse would be nice I don't think I could ever get rid of the Deathadder until it died.
I'm still using my original 2007 vintage Razer Lachesis (4000dpi model not the 5600dpi refresh) and though the Razer software does not maintain the config for me across reboots the mouse is still going strong.

This one (the wired version) does look tempting though if I need to replace it. I just wish they offered a slimmed down version without all the silly lights. Who sits there looking at their mouse anyway?

V F

V F

Soldato
This one (the wired version) does look tempting though if I need to replace it. I just wish they offered a slimmed down version without all the silly lights. Who sits there looking at their mouse anyway?

Show off your desk setup thread? You can switch the LEDs off.

Back
Top Bottom