**NEW SEASON Premier League Last Man Standing (Edition XI, Round 1)**

Man of Honour
Hi all,

Firstly, may I once again express my shock and sadness at hearing about the sudden death of Greenlizard0. My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Prash.

arsenalflag.jpg

We begin a brand new edition starting with the opening fixtures scheduled to be played from Saturday 13th to Monday 15th August 2011.

Anyone is free to join in (the more the merrier!) but you must start from Round 1 and continue in each round thereafter to stay in the game.

Rules

You pick a different Premier League team each round and as long as your teams keep winning you stay in the game. The important thing is you cannot pick the same team twice. So if you pick Chelsea one week that's them gone for the rest of the game for you. Once your selected team loses or draws you're out of the game.

In the event of match involving a team you have selected being postponed or cancelled, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection. Should the game be played before the conclusion of the current edition and the selected team fails to win, you are eliminated.

Should you forget (or are unable) to make your selection in any round, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not previously selected in alphabetical order. Whenever possible, I will send reminders via trust email to players that have yet to make their selection within 24 hours of the deadline.

If you fail to select in three consecutive rounds you will automatically be eliminated.
Hall of Fame

Previous Winners
Edition I - Egon
Edition II - Tom84
Edition III - jakeke
Edition IV - foz2000
Edition V - cheets64
Edition VI - Nursie
Edition VII - Nossmayo
Edition VIII - Nossmayo
Edition IX - Lonewolf
Edition X - Sycho

Longest Winning Streak
jakeke (15)

Round 1

Blackburn v Wolverhampton
Fulham v Aston Villa
Liverpool v Sunderland
Man City v Swansea
Newcastle v Arsenal
QPR v Bolton
Stoke v Chelsea
Tottenham v Everton
West Brom v Man Utd
Wigan v Norwich

Selections by Saturday 13th August 15:00 please and GL!

Man of Honour
OP
How will the London games being off affect LMS this week?

In the event of match involving a team you have selected being postponed or cancelled, you will continue to the next round. However, that team will no longer be available for selection. Should the game be played before the conclusion of the current edition and the selected team fails to win, you are eliminated.

:)

Man of Honour
OP
Round 1 Selections

Arsenal - Graynades, DJmartin, Bassmansam
Aston Villa -
Blackburn Rovers - Tom84, Russinating, Monkeymatt, The Pat, AshenShugar1873, decmatt
Bolton Wanderers - manic111, piggeh
Chelsea - reefoid, mufcmark
Everton -
Fulham - HumanShield, Sycho
lmscrown.png
, simulatorman
Liverpool - sc(+)pe, St.Josh, bagsjoni, Nossmayo, SideWinder, dpbadger, mysticsniper, Ripper, shipinabottle
Man City - Elixir, Biz.Kid09, toshj, mufc802, ck88, Nogimmix, Lonewolf, markk, Nate75, Pighardia, Miguél, Haiku, AGD, Silent-Lucidity, BaZ87, robfosters, Stretch, coupe69, Loki, Shamikebab, cheets64
Man United - AmTechFox, Weebull, Egon, thecremeegg
Newcastle United - jonneymendoza
Norwich - lego, DoubleCheese, IceBus, No1newts, tsinc80697, Tummy
QPR - aaron333, Nazca
Stoke City -
Sunderland - SoAdCrAzY
Swansea -
Tottenham - chateauneuf, Artheas, Hank_Marvin, Liquid_Entity
West Bromwich Albion - el_dazza, platypus
Wigan Athletic - explicit4u, CliffyG, K1LLSW1TCH, Jumblejug, A2Z, pcpietrek
Wolves - pingwing, 6thElement

Welcome to all the new players. :)

Please confirm your selections by Saturday 15:00.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Citeh

Whats the story if it's a draw ??? Do you get eliminated

Yep. Select a different team each week, If your team loses or draws you are out of the game.

Arsenal to draw or lose. too many attack minded players in our team mixed with the on going saga about nasri and fabregas.

i would be absolutely shocked if we win. Only way arsenal will win today is if newcastle hand us the 3 points in a silver plate

Jonney, can you clarify your selection please? You need to choose a team that you think will win.

If you don't reply in time I will auto-select you with Newcastle.

Welcome back guys, first of all, RIP to Greenlizard0

Liverpool for me,

Thanks again for taking time to do this game :)

Cheers ship, good to see you back. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Round 1 Results

The following teams all won this weekend:

Bolton
Man City
Man Utd
Wolves

In
manic111, piggeh, Elixir, Biz.Kid09, toshj, mufc802, ck88, Nogimmix, Lonewolf, markk, Nate75, Pighardia, Miguél, Haiku, AGD, Silent-Lucidity, BaZ87, robfosters, Stretch, coupe69, Loki, Shamikebab, cheets64, AmTechFox, Weebull, Egon, thecremeegg, chateauneuf, Artheas, Hank_Marvin, Liquid_Entity, pingwing, 6thElement

Well done, you are through to the next round (details to follow).

Out
Graynades, DJmartin, Bassmansam, Tom84, Russinating, Monkeymatt, The Pat, AshenShugar1873, decmatt, reefoid, mufcmark, HumanShield, Sycho
lmscrown.png
, simulatorman, sc(+)pe, St.Josh, bagsjoni, Nossmayo, SideWinder, dpbadger, mysticsniper, Ripper, shipinabottle, jonneymendoza, lego, DoubleCheese, IceBus, No1newts, tsinc80697, Tummy, aaron333, Nazca, SoAdCrAzY, el_dazza, platypus, explicit4u, CliffyG, K1LLSW1TCH, Jumblejug, A2Z, pcpietrek

Sorry, you are out of the game. Thanks for playing, see you in the next edition.

Back
Top Bottom