**NEW SEASON Premier League Last Man Standing (Edition XI, Round 1)**

Soldato
Arsenal to draw or lose. too many attack minded players in our team mixed with the on going saga about nasri and fabregas.

i would be absolutely shocked if we win. Only way arsenal will win today is if newcastle hand us the 3 points in a silver plate

Man of Honour
OP
Citeh

Whats the story if it's a draw ??? Do you get eliminated

Yep. Select a different team each week, If your team loses or draws you are out of the game.

Arsenal to draw or lose. too many attack minded players in our team mixed with the on going saga about nasri and fabregas.

i would be absolutely shocked if we win. Only way arsenal will win today is if newcastle hand us the 3 points in a silver plate

Jonney, can you clarify your selection please? You need to choose a team that you think will win.

If you don't reply in time I will auto-select you with Newcastle.

Welcome back guys, first of all, RIP to Greenlizard0

Liverpool for me,

Thanks again for taking time to do this game :)

Cheers ship, good to see you back. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
put me down for newcastle then :p

icon14.gif

Man of Honour
OP
Round 1 Results

The following teams all won this weekend:

Bolton
Man City
Man Utd
Wolves

In
manic111, piggeh, Elixir, Biz.Kid09, toshj, mufc802, ck88, Nogimmix, Lonewolf, markk, Nate75, Pighardia, Miguél, Haiku, AGD, Silent-Lucidity, BaZ87, robfosters, Stretch, coupe69, Loki, Shamikebab, cheets64, AmTechFox, Weebull, Egon, thecremeegg, chateauneuf, Artheas, Hank_Marvin, Liquid_Entity, pingwing, 6thElement

Well done, you are through to the next round (details to follow).

Out
Graynades, DJmartin, Bassmansam, Tom84, Russinating, Monkeymatt, The Pat, AshenShugar1873, decmatt, reefoid, mufcmark, HumanShield, Sycho
lmscrown.png
, simulatorman, sc(+)pe, St.Josh, bagsjoni, Nossmayo, SideWinder, dpbadger, mysticsniper, Ripper, shipinabottle, jonneymendoza, lego, DoubleCheese, IceBus, No1newts, tsinc80697, Tummy, aaron333, Nazca, SoAdCrAzY, el_dazza, platypus, explicit4u, CliffyG, K1LLSW1TCH, Jumblejug, A2Z, pcpietrek

Sorry, you are out of the game. Thanks for playing, see you in the next edition.

Back
Top Bottom