new shiney wheel type things

Don
OP
and here they are fitted, new centre badges and wheel stickers are turning up tomorrow :)

m3csl.jpg

whatcha reckon?

Don
OP
Very nice sir. How can you tell repica BMW wheels just by looking at them?

usually they are just plain metal by the nut holes and don't have bbs stamped on the reverse, these wheels however have both so to the untrained eye I reckon it's pretty tricky to tell, although I'm sure I shall be proven wrong!

Soldato
Are these the popular CSL reps that are posted on most BMW forums?

From what I remember most people haven't had a problem with them and rated a pretty nicely. Obviously the fact that they are pretty cheap helps.

Don
OP
here is a before and after kind of shot, probably notice a few more little upgrades, I also did ultinion ds2 lights and 501 sidelights but didnt turn them on :(

car.jpg

csl2.jpg

csl3.jpg

csl4.jpg

the wheels are using 12mm spacers btw just in case you wondered, oh and i shoved one of the old centre caps on one wheel, just coz :p

Don
OP
G suit?! Do they want any more :p

precisely right! one brand new g suit and one brand new air raid suit, I got just over £880 for both of them, bloody insane! I still have the air raid and g suits I wore for my last few seasons, although they are pretty knackered (read stained with jaeger :p) so I doubt I'd get the same for them. I nearly just through them out, lucky i checked the box!

Back
Top Bottom