** NEW STEELSERIES RIVAL 310 AND SENSEI 310 GAMING MICE **

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Good to the SteelSeries Sensei return, just hope it doesn't have the scroll issue the Sensei Raw had

I did see on a couple reviews that the scroll wheel was a little loose. Safe to say on my Rival 310 there is none at all. Great mouse.

Associate
I did see on a couple reviews that the scroll wheel was a little loose. Safe to say on my Rival 310 there is none at all. Great mouse.
The problem I had with Sensei Raw was its scroll wheel started skipping, only way to fix it was taking the mouse apart and fixing the metal bit

V F

V F

Soldato
Pretty. What games have you tried it on?

I'm loving how more mice wheels look like little truck wheels.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys,

You can come down and try out the mice and the new M750 keyboard at our stand at Insomnia this weekend! We are also doing some massive show offers on Arctis Headsets including up to £90 worth of free peripherals with them! You can have a free Rival 700 with an Arctis 7 headset for example :)

Make sure to pop to the booth and say hi to the guys and check out our exclusive Insomnia deals!

Steelseries Apex M750 RGB Mechanical USB Gaming Keyboard @ £149.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Stee...Mechanical-USB-Gaming-Keyboard-KB-08L-ST.html

Aluminium Core Mechanical e-sports keyboard, Ultra-fast QX2 mechanical switches, Dynamic Prism RGB lighting, Forged in aerospace aluminium

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

V F

V F

Soldato
I see Vo0Gamer from Quakecon who got 2nd place, on his twitch stream is using the Rival 310.

Back
Top Bottom