new to Custom Water cooling

Associate
OP
i novied that sum cores are low on usage but it's nerely as high asmy higher usage cores

toke sum screen shots

do i need to reseat cooler or redo past?

Associate
Your cores topping out in the early 40's is absolutely nothing to worry about. A bit of a delta across them when you're not fully loading the chip isn't a problem at all.

Associate
i novied that sum cores are low on usage but it's nerely as high asmy higher usage cores

toke sum screen shots

do i need to reseat cooler or redo past?

The core at 0% utilisation is sandwiched between the 2 cores that are loaded. The cooler you are using only comes into effect after the heat has been conductivetly transferred to it and energy will conductivetly (if thats not the correct verb then sue me) spread in a near spherical volume so it will interact with the temp sensors that are adjacent. What you are seeing is expected and explainable...maybe not explainable by me but I know why you are seeing these results

Now that drunken physics is out of the way then you are mad to think that any cpu running in the 40s is anything to worry about. The sensible thing to do is run a full core load like cinebench R23 and then check if you have any serious temp difference between the cores. Also check whether you are in the expected scores for your cpu and if you are leave it be. If you have a full custom loop it is not easy to drain and take it all apart just to get a couple of degree lower temps , be absolutely certain you have an issue before you do that.

Associate
OP
The core at 0% utilisation is sandwiched between the 2 cores that are loaded. The cooler you are using only comes into effect after the heat has been conductivetly transferred to it and energy will conductivetly (if thats not the correct verb then sue me) spread in a near spherical volume so it will interact with the temp sensors that are adjacent. What you are seeing is expected and explainable...maybe not explainable by me but I know why you are seeing these results

Now that drunken physics is out of the way then you are mad to think that any cpu running in the 40s is anything to worry about. The sensible thing to do is run a full core load like cinebench R23 and then check if you have any serious temp difference between the cores. Also check whether you are in the expected scores for your cpu and if you are leave it be. If you have a full custom loop it is not easy to drain and take it all apart just to get a couple of degree lower temps , be absolutely certain you have an issue before you do that.
ok cool it look like i'm having ok scores on 3dmark i will try cinebench it not to much of a pain to take apart for me got qick disconects on cpu and gpu

Back
Top Bottom