New to PCVR. Top 5 must have PCVR game suggestions.

Associate
Happy New year folks!

I just wanted to ask if anyone reading this could recommend their top 5 PCVR games?

I finally got my first VR rig setup before the weekend.

VR headset.
VIVE pro 2.

System specs:
7900XTX Nitro+
Ryzen 7900
32gb Ram.

Averaging minimum of 80fps full res @ 120hz.

Currently I've got the following games in my library:

Half-Life:Alyx
Vader Immortal (Revive)
The Lab

Also, if you have any good fun + educational games for kids in mind too as my son (5) is experiencing VR for the first time too. :)

Thank you!

Something I'd like to add, not as a "game" so much as a great way to demonstrate VR to friends and family, is Aircar - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073390/Aircar/

It's free on Steam, and it's basically just flying a hovercar around a futuristic city in the rain. Very strong Blade Runner vibes, and for something that was released in 2017, it's still absolutely beautiful.

My parents were really keen to see this new-fangled "VR" that I'd been talking about when they last came to visit, but they're old and not gamers, so they couldn't really get much out of something like Alyx. With Aircar, I could get them set up in the headset, and control it myself watching the mirrored display on the monitor. They were absolutely blown away by it.

FYI I use a PS4 controller, so I'm not sure what the integration with Vive controllers is like, but it costs nothing to find out!
Thank you for that.. I just added it to my library.

Back
Top Bottom