New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

would've been better if they'd made this part a bigger feaure and scrapped the landrover part

I was quite pleased with the landrover part. I thought it was going to end up being 15 minutes of carting "cher" around town but it worked out pretty well. Great episode all round really, vettel seems like a nice chap

How the hell can that merc or suberu be 6.5k approx?

Because nobody wants that Merc, because everything that goes wrong on it will cost the sort of money to repair that the sort of person buying a £6.5k car cannot or will not pay.

So they spiral into nothingness, and then die.

People who can afford to run a CL600 without issues can afford to buy a much newer CL600.

Sad really, stunning cars.

Just finished watching this and my first thoughts were:

• The camera works / shots / filming in the Land Rover Evoque section were utterly fantastic! But then brilliant photography and filming of cars is one thing TG have down to perfection. :cool:
  • The Land Rover Evoque really looks quite nice (imo :o)
  • Sebastian Vittell comes across as a really down to earth bloke, with a great sense of humour, who just happens to be one of the best drivers alive at the moment. :D
  • Regardless what motors are available around the 7K mark I'd rather walk to work than buy the Nissan what ever it was called with the wind up windows. I'd have to agree the RH on his choice on the beemer and again it would be purely down to the pop up headlamps same as my old MK1 MR2 because they rock :cool:

All in all another pretty good episode imo.

Back
Top Bottom