New Trainers

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
they did some pretty sweet limited runs of the toki.. they had some really nice brown ones.. and yeh the grey ones are raa nice..

those adidas. are well, special :p..

TS7

TS7

Soldato
Does anyone know where I can find a pair of these?

47393956.jpg

That's off the Adidas facebook page.

Thanks

Associate
http://size.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10701_11551_19331_445856_-1_footwear some beautiful Supras.. too expensive for me though... whats your experience of shoe shopping on the internet?- usually i would have to try on a few pairs in a store before finding one that fits right...- i really want to buy those nike toki's but theres a fair chance they won't fit great, then i'l either keep them and live with it or have to send them back (although i have a size store near me)..- also whats your experience of the ratings on the nike store?- they rate the toki as comfortable, but a little narrow, are the reviews usually reliable?-- the shoe is the "vulcanised style" which apparently means the sole is stuck, rather than stiched to the shoe, is this a poorer quality method or?...- im not normally worried with like £30-40 kickabout trainers, but when im looking for £60-70 they could really do with lasting a while

Last edited:
Soldato
Those Air Mariahs are sweet mate and even though the Lunars are shocking colours they are stunning trainers.
I'm tending toward the Track Racers of those you've shown me so far, though the Mariahs are nice too. There are some decent coloured Lunars too, just a lot of gash ones as well.

Back
Top Bottom