New Trainers

Soldato
Got these for my birthday. NB 574 classics.

I already have them in blue.

Fav Trainers. well made, last me a long time of daily use.

0V7TeUb.jpg

Soldato
Is anyone getting the Nike 1.0 adapt trainers - the ones that lace themselves?

Can't commit until a price has been announced. Even then, it will be purchased for its novelty factor. The way I currently do my shoelaces I never tie my laces, they are more like slip-ons.

They have a light up sole, which seem like a throwback to the old LA Gear sneakers. Plus the battery is 2 weeks before needing to be recharged, seems like a PITA.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had these for a couple of years:

662911.jpg

They above still have a lot of life left in them...

However I ordered these earlier:

749766-111-2.jpg

I am having second thoughts, despite JD having them under the Men's section, I wouldn't have thought they were for Men, other than the sizes available....UK 10.5 etc

What do you lot think?

Soldato
I will be doing. Click and Collect, with easy returns in store :)

But is there a general dislike for Air Max 95 on here? :o

I personally don't think the 95 has aged well. I get a mental image of guys on council estates with their tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks.

But I dont see why they would be considered as womens trainers. Just looks like a pair of white trainers to me.

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought times moved on since Trackies tucked in to Socks and Hands down y'know...playing with Body Lice :eek:

I guess either the Human Race hasn't evolved yet, or a backwards step has occurred...?

I've just been rather busy to pay attention, but I did like them at the point of ordering, but now it's a case of dunno.

Man of Honour
I'm looking for recommendations on some navy suede trainers. They won't be used for actual training but simply for wearing with jeans. Something like Adidas Gazelle? Any other recommendations? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom