New Trainers

Soldato
1xFtqDZ.jpg
ZWDSNNu.jpg

Let's see everyone's collections, no coffee machines or dishwashers!

My very modest 90 collection. I have some more but they're about 6-10yrs old and worn AF. Likewise, I have other trainers, this is just the additions recently and ones I actually keep nice :p Think I need some storage like some of you lot!

Soldato
Are shox still about? I had a pair as a teen, think they were red and grey. Nike Shox TL going by the images seems to be the closest thing to what I had.
Yeah I got the size? Viotech pair in 2018 or 19. Just because I was never allowed them as a kid. Not brought myself to wear them yet!

I got a pair of the hyper royals, 2x uni blues. For some reason I hit on every pair of Jordans but never air maxes, its frustrating.

Bacons still sat in StockX auth center since 28 March now...

Im pretty devastated I didn't get a pair of the towelies. And resale is looking mad. May have to swap a pair of Js.
Let's see everyone's collections, no coffee machines or dishwashers!

Heh you tell me the model you wan't to see and Ill dig them out.

I collect air max 1, 90s, 95s, Air Span IIs, Asics GL3s, Jordan 1 high and Lows, some dunks few ultraboosts and a load of other random pairs.

Will be wearing these later, being the day it is.
yCntQlD.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I got a pair of the hyper royals, 2x uni blues. For some reason I hit on every pair of Jordans but never air maxes, its frustrating.

Bacons still sat in StockX auth center since 28 March now...

Im pretty devastated I didn't get a pair of the towelies. And resale is looking mad. May have to swap a pair of Js.
Damn you! I wanted the hypers and the unis and missed out on both as well as the towelies! Hey ho :p

I still have some raffles open on the Uni Blues. They're what I really wanted tbh. I'll try tomorrow as well at launch time but hey, good luck!

I am still waiting on Hanon to ship my Bad Bunnys! I contacted them and they are just running late due to late arrival at them so shouldnt be long.

You flipping both Unis? What size? :D

Soldato
I'm size 11. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with them.

Considering perhaps trying to sell or trade all of my Jordans for some insane priced air max 1s.

Off top of my head I've got deadstock la to Chicago, Obsidians, neutral grey 85s, hyper royal, 2x uni blues, and then very lightly worn 2018 hypers. Bit of regret selling my TS Highs and lows as soon as I got them but they paid for some great pairs.

It's mad what's happened to the price of lows also. I think I have maybe 8 or 9 different pairs and they all seem worth about tripple what I paid.

Soldato
Not 'new' but I refurbed some of my Adidas trainers with the Boost soles via the popular method (after cleaning them thoroughly and scotch-taping the uppers) of colouring them in with the white oil-based Sharpie pens, then applying Plasti-Kote clear matte sealer. Really pleased with the result as the Boost tends to yellow over time and absorbs dirt in a way that can't just be scrubbed off. Didn't cost a lot and has given my Ultra Boost and i5923's a new lease of life.

Soldato
I did see StockX, but I'm a bit wary. Isn't it like ebay for trainers?
It's all legit if you can stomach the fees. All shoes are physically inspected at their location before being shipped on.
Just a bit crap with logistics sometimes, they've been sat on a pair of mine for 3 weeks after authenticating them.

Soldato
Can't work out if I love these or hate them!
They are the dunk skunks. A 420 release from quite a few years back now. I bought them just before they announced the reverse pair and prices went ape.

Seems like the Towelies stock was super low which is annoying. Reports of some places getting less than 20 pairs.
The only 97s I have at the moment are the South beaches but I never found the model that comfortable on my feet.

Soldato
I find them super comfortable to have on all day! I'm really kicking myself I didn't buy the Summer of Love ones last year. My partner talked me out of it and I wish I had them

Ones that took me a while to get used to was the 720. I felt drunk the first few times I worn those out

Soldato
My partner talked me out of it and I wish I had them
That's never a good idea.

I just grabbed a set of the paint splatter AF1s. They're supposed to drop tomorrow but JD shot their load a day early

jd_413101_b

Nothing too crazy and could only get them delivered to the UK so won't be with me for a while as I'll have to get them from my Mother's house one day but still.

Soldato
aksCDc9.jpg
Both these got delivered this week.

Been eyeing the forums since release and had a low bid that finally triggered. Towelies I just had to have as a huge south park fan over the last 20 years.

Falling out of favour with stockx a bit.
They never sent my bacon's and finally agreed to cancel them after a month and multiple requests. Had to reorder from klekt which is a pain.
Also ordered the hawaii mauwie wowie dunks. They sent me a picture asking if a hole in the box was OK. I asked if they could source another pair for the same price and they just ignored me and cancelled again.

Back
Top Bottom