New Trainers

Soldato
Someone seems to be living rent free still :p
I have a school mate who's a postman but his mum married again to a rich man and my mate lives in the old home alone and the sugar daddy pays most of the bills for him, so he is always buying Adidas trainers and the newest phone...lucky git...he's 41 or so and still on the easy life

Not sure if your being funny or not.
I've had my own house since I was 25...

Soldato
I really want a pair of Mochas but don't want to pay reseller prices :( I've lost every J1 raffle on SNKRS so far.

The chances of winning on SNKRS is extremely low. Its everyones go to and most have multiple accounts. Quality of Mochas are pretty poor so definitely not worth the resell price.

Soldato
I've had some pretty significant wins on snkrs though it has gotten exponentially harder year on year for the last 2 or 3.

Off top of my head for hyped shoes recently I've had Jordan 1 Obsidians, Travis Scott 1s high and lows, off white air max 90 black, off white Jordan 5s, Jordan 1 la to Chicago, Jordan 1 University blue x2, hyper Royals, 85 neutral greys, nike x sacai greens, etc etc.

The app loves giving me Jordans but I can never seem to win on the air max pairs I actually want.

It took a while but I've had maybe 7-8 nice pairs from end and maybe 5 from sns.

Soldato
I’m a bit bored with the lack of new decent silhouettes lately and a lot of things I like have gone downhill - big fan of the Ultraboosts but the 19, 20 and now 21 versions are all terrible in comparison. Need some new inspiration!

Soldato
I’m a bit bored with the lack of new decent silhouettes lately and a lot of things I like have gone downhill - big fan of the Ultraboosts but the 19, 20 and now 21 versions are all terrible in comparison. Need some new inspiration!

how are ultraboosts I liked the ISS ones they had last year but they looked too much like a running shoe for me!

ive not had a W on any raffles since I got the Space Jam Jordan 6's 'Hare' but I don't like them so they live under the bed

Soldato
Super comfy! I much prefer boost as a midsole material to things like the vapourmaxs which look weird, can squeak and get damaged. The newer ones definitely look more like dedicated runners though where as the older ones are easier to wear casually, although they’ll always be sporty looking e.g.

whqpwkhw4e0xm8yjx9uy.jpg

Caporegime
Someone seems to be living rent free still :p
I have a school mate who's a postman but his mum married again to a rich man and my mate lives in the old home alone and the sugar daddy pays most of the bills for him, so he is always buying Adidas trainers and the newest phone...lucky git...he's 41 or so and still on the easy life
why you jealous someone spending 100+ on a pair of trainers that cost 15-25$ to manufacture?
seems a waste of time to own so many pairs of trainers though and the rubber soles on NIKE loose elasticity with age and split really easy when you start wearing them...
Never seen it with Adidas strangely

anyone just bought a cheap ass pair of reebok trail shoes £41 delivered after a 25% promo code.
QVA4wkc.jpg
keeping it simple with designs at my age

must be an old shoe or teh reebok site lies about stock numbers for sizes to make people not hesitate but whatever.

most modern shoes like above posters look like your wearing a slab of polystyrene recycled from the packaging of a 90s TV

6r8WAwE.jpg

hope do people not see that as looking tacky and cheap? the rear of the shoe near the heel in that photo even looks like a bit flaked off

Last edited:
Soldato
Super comfy! I much prefer boost as a midsole material to things like the vapourmaxs which look weird, can squeak and get damaged. The newer ones definitely look more like dedicated runners though where as the older ones are easier to wear casually, although they’ll always be sporty looking e.g.

whqpwkhw4e0xm8yjx9uy.jpg

May have to try them someday as I've heard they're comfortable. Ive only recently got my first pair of VapourMax but I'll definitely get another pair for summer. So comfortable

Soldato
Caporegime
1xFtqDZ.jpg
ZWDSNNu.jpg

Let's see everyone's collections, no coffee machines or dishwashers!

My very modest 90 collection. I have some more but they're about 6-10yrs old and worn AF. Likewise, I have other trainers, this is just the additions recently and ones I actually keep nice :p Think I need some storage like some of you lot!
You must be that guy with 12 legs they were talking about on the news... :p

Soldato
most modern shoes like above posters look like your wearing a slab of polystyrene recycled from the packaging of a 90s TV

6r8WAwE.jpg

hope do people not see that as looking tacky and cheap? the rear of the shoe near the heel in that photo even looks like a bit flaked off

Just try a pair on one day when you go past a shop that sells them. Other world comfort in my opinion.

Caporegime
why you jealous someone spending 100+ on a pair of trainers that cost 15-25$ to manufacture?
seems a waste of time to own so many pairs of trainers though and the rubber soles on NIKE loose elasticity with age and split really easy when you start wearing them...
Never seen it with Adidas strangely

anyone just bought a cheap ass pair of reebok trail shoes £41 delivered after a 25% promo code.
QVA4wkc.jpg
keeping it simple with designs at my age

must be an old shoe or teh reebok site lies about stock numbers for sizes to make people not hesitate but whatever.

6r8WAwE.jpg

UBs are really good, if you don't like them buy something you like. Not hard really.

Soldato
Just try a pair on one day when you go past a shop that sells them. Other world comfort in my opinion.

This. I buy them because I work 12-14h shifts on my feet and they're by far the most comfortable trainer I've tried, they also have good grip.

I also quite like how they look, but that's secondary in my case.

Caporegime
they don't need a polystyrene looking base to be super comfortable and light.

how much does one shoe weigh? my old light weight nike running shoes weight 350gram per shoe and thats with a rubber base/side wall whatever you want to call it.
so light you barely feel them although the shoes light weight design seemed to mean not so great durability.

the shoe seems to be formed off like a really slim plastic mould to keep the shoes form but that plastic layer cracked inside the materal and started to cut it's way out and into my ankle

it's like do you wear crocs too? comfortable and light weight :D who cares about looks.

oh wait looks are important if a shoes not expensive?

each to their own I guess.

Wow my new trainers came with teh postman this morning lol the box is like 4x as big as a shoe box too poor guy...

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone tried the Airmax 2090s?

When they were announced they had loads of cool colourways but I'm annoyed the colourway I really like is only available in womens! Go figure

Back
Top Bottom