New Trainers

Soldato
Honestly it just boils my **** how different shoes within same brand can vary so much on sizing. Even same models can be way out. My air max 1 curry retros fit super small, whereas a pair of AM1 IDs from a few years ago are absolutely ginormous. Could have gone a full size lower. My Clot KOD's, I ended up buying in 3 bloody sizes.

It is annoying with Nike, some I wear true to size others I need to go half up. With Air Force 1s, it's a total gamble, Jordans not so bad.

Associate
I was kicking myself the other day not literally. A pair of New unboxed orange and blue Parick Ewing sneakers showed up on ebay 35 quid Buy It Now plus 5 pounds postage. They looked so nice and had a wide fit. I hesitated buying them because I wasn't sure but I wish I had bought them now. A pair of used ones went for nearly 100 pounds and there are not many of them on ebay. I missed out on one hell of a bargain.

Edit: I just remembered I've got a nice pair of Nike Jordan's I bought back in 2020 and barely wore them. On one of the shoes the soul is peeling off from the back of the shoe and I've tried re-gluing it but nothing is working. I've tried many types of glue even "shoe glue" and that didn't work either. Any recommendations on what glue to use?

Last edited:
Soldato
I was kicking myself the other day not literally. A pair of New unboxed orange and blue Parick Ewing sneakers showed up on ebay 35 quid Buy It Now plus 5 pounds postage. They looked so nice and had a wide fit. I hesitated buying them because I wasn't sure but I wish I had bought them now. A pair of used ones went for nearly 100 pounds and there are not many of them on ebay. I missed out on one hell of a bargain.

Edit: I just remembered I've got a nice pair of Nike Jordan's I bought back in 2020 and barely wore them. On one of the shoes the soul is peeling off from the back of the shoe and I've tried re-gluing it but nothing is working. I've tried many types of glue even "shoe glue" and that didn't work either. Any recommendations on what glue to use?

I was down in Queenstown NZ a couple of weeks ago and went into a sports shop, they had a wall full of Patrick Ewings, they've been re-released :D

I'd be surprised if it was only in NZ!

51919989258_79c1f99de2_b_d.jpg

Associate
I was down in Queenstown NZ a couple of weeks ago and went into a sports shop, they had a wall full of Patrick Ewings, they've been re-released :D

I'd be surprised if it was only in NZ!

51919989258_79c1f99de2_b_d.jpg
I hardly look in the stores anymore because there always way to expensive, I get all mine on the auction site for a fraction of the price. Sometimes certain sports stores might have a sale on with a few good things. Patrick Ewing sneakers are expensive as they are so any in a store would be way out of my price range. I just love the wide fit and the shape of those sneakers.

Soldato
My light fusion reds didn't I made a loss on them when I decided I needed the space. I quite liked them too.

These I'm not so sure, they might just go back.

I lost £1 selling them on stockx so I guess someone paid over retail. Mad really but I assume engagement on snkrs is some sort of a plus, I'd love early access again.

Come to think of it I can't remember what I had it on before...

Associate
These were the ones I could have had for a sum of 35 pounds new plus 5 pounds postage I knew I should have just bought them when I saw them.
s-l300.jpg
ewing-guard-orange-suede.jpg

Soldato
I lost £1 selling them on stockx so I guess someone paid over retail. Mad really but I assume engagement on snkrs is some sort of a plus, I'd love early access again.

Come to think of it I can't remember what I had it on before...

Cool grey 11s. I knew it would come to me after a nights sleep lol

Soldato
If SNKRS was actually a way to spend money rather than waste your own time you might be right.

I've entered every raffle I can find for the rebelionaires though :)

Soldato
If SNKRS was actually a way to spend money rather than waste your own time you might be right.

I've entered every raffle I can find for the rebelionaires though :)

Same here, still expecting a massive L

I cannot believe there is no raffle on SNKRS, so no chance getting a pair on there, as I can't checkout like a bot can. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom