New Trainers

Soldato
All sorts really. Crouching down spannering in tight spaces, muddy fields, concrete, jumping in and out of tractor.

Like I said they got beaten hard but the quality seemed to get a lot worse over a few years.

Soldato
Ah. Yeah concrete will wear 'em down quick, especially if you're in tight spaces and resting the shoe on its side where it's not so resilient. My goretex ones just kept hanging on in there, but these new ones aren't Goretex, and do seem.. thinner on top, which I think is probably to make them more breathable, but it does mean they'll take less of a beating unless you're running around on soft ground.

That said, I'm using them for half an hour a day, and you were using them for 8hrs a day so I guess there's a disparity there too. I guess in that line of work I'd go Sports Direct and get Karimoor just because they're cheaper and you can go through a pair in 6 months for less.

Soldato
Just bought some happy pineapple 90s from stockx. Trying to find them elsewhere was a ballache! Yes, they're women's :p I don't give a hoot, I really liked them so... haha
nike-air-max-90-happy-pineapple-DC5211-100.jpg

In fact, a load I've seen are women's so finding them in 43 is a bit of a pain but not impossible. Might have ordered some jordan's as well... maybe.

Soldato
Love the pineapples.

It's true so many excellent women's colourways don't go up to my size it's pretty frustrating. Can't understand why they even bother to differentiate them.

Anyone land the PRod dunks this morning? I struck out with 3 accounts and a handful of mates trying.

Associate
Got myself a pair of Adidas Solarboost 3 today

I tried them on a tester session on a club run and they felt amazing and i noticed the difference. So finally bit the bullet and got a pair a few weeks before my next 10k race (Sunderland 10K)

Soldato
Anyone land the PRod dunks this morning? I struck out with 3 accounts and a handful of mates trying.
nah, did see them but was distracted test driving a new Velar :cry: I wouldn't have been too fussed and I have my eyes on a couple of others coming up! 15th there is a nice max 90s up, and in fact in general...

I also tried to get the Air Jordan 1 Mid Purple Pulse and had them in my basket but got a call and came back and they were out of stock. Dammit!!

Saying that my Bunnies haven't arrived yet, obviously waiting on my Pineapples and I have a set of AF1s at my mum's in the UK, so that's 3 yet to arrive... I think I need one more though... so... today :D

Soldato
It's true so many excellent women's colourways don't go up to my size it's pretty frustrating. Can't understand why they even bother to differentiate them.
Especially these days with the woke crew. Shouldnt they all be for anyone? :p

I'm 100% going to get these, which are womens:

nike-air-max-90-pink-salt-front_w900.jpg.webp

Whenever they come out anyway. Not released as yet.

I like pastels and pink :D haha

Soldato
The spades are cool but maybe a little loud, not a huge fan of gold on shoes.
Nice! They look nicer in your photos than they did online tbh with both pairs. I like the pastel prides too!

I just got an email this morning...

REsKTPU.png

So that's nice :p Good job I didn't find the ones I wanted yesterday (I did spend about an hour looking, none in my sizes anywhere) or I'd have about 5 pairs incoming which would go down well :D

Caporegime
Nice! They look nicer in your photos than they did online tbh with both pairs. I like the pastel prides too!

I just got an email this morning...

REsKTPU.png

So that's nice :p Good job I didn't find the ones I wanted yesterday (I did spend about an hour looking, none in my sizes anywhere) or I'd have about 5 pairs incoming which would go down well :D

I'm trying to get them but I only entered 1 raffle

Soldato
Bought these off Depop. Not arrived yet, these are seller pics. Could have had them for £115 but missed his Bank Holiday sale :( Paid £150, that's the most I've ever spent on pair of shoes.

vfIbag0.jpg
0OWTGwz.jpg

Caporegime
Just bought some happy pineapple 90s from stockx. Trying to find them elsewhere was a ballache! Yes, they're women's :p I don't give a hoot, I really liked them so... haha
nike-air-max-90-happy-pineapple-DC5211-100.jpg

In fact, a load I've seen are women's so finding them in 43 is a bit of a pain but not impossible. Might have ordered some jordan's as well... maybe.

Offspring have the Pineapples now, I might get them for the GF and it would be a shame if a size 8 would be too big for her...

Soldato
Bought these off Depop. Not arrived yet, these are seller pics. Could have had them for £115 but missed his Bank Holiday sale :( Paid £150, that's the most I've ever spent on pair of shoes.

vfIbag0.jpg
0OWTGwz.jpg
Never had a pair of plus but I like these. I have the am1 script swoosh out of the same "time capsule" pack. I find most sellers on depop are always happy to make a deal.
2 years ago I was buying multiple pairs of am1s a week from there for about £40-60 but its really dried up in the last 6 months or so and prices have shot right up.

Back
Top Bottom