New Trainers

Soldato
What makes you think they are fake exactly?

I've sold several pairs of these and they don't look right to me. The material should be very shaggy and rough like this
r4Lsqjj.jpg

There is a flood of fakes of this sneaker and some are very good. All the fakes I've seen has a smooth felt like texture like your pair.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm confident they are legit for a quite a number of reasons.
Firstly they're from Klekt who authenticate all the sneakers, I know some slip through but they'll catch the vast majority.
The fake protection packs certainly aren't 1:1 reps with problems including the 2 hole flaw above the heel and the colour being off. Indeed Klekt where nearly £100 cheaper than Kick Game and other resellers.
I don't mind saying I'm an active member on Repsneakers and have purchased plenty of fakes before, I tried to get fakes of these but they don't exist in anything above a EU45. Nobody on Repsneakers has ever found any as the rep factories don't make them in a US12 or US13, for this reason I had to buy legit.
I've just got a new phone which has a really poor camera, I'll upload more photos on my old phone which have more detail.

That first picture you posted smokedog seems to have less of a rough texture than your latest photo.
Nrik7ax.jpg

These are taken with my old phone which has a better camera.

sOgFxEx.jpg
jfo4dt9.jpg
UVSFbYN.jpg
J9AwOdB.jpg
GGNEv3g.jpg
hw7xsqQ.jpg

Soldato
Indeed Klekt where nearly £100 cheaper than Kick Game and other resellers.
Kick Game's never going to have good prices. I sold a few pair to them for top dollar, so they need to make their money somehow.

I've just got a new phone which has a really poor camera, I'll upload more photos on my old phone which have more detail.

These new photos make the shoe look very different to the first photo and they seem ok me

Last edited:
Consigliere
StockX question...

Relating to clothing but think you lot would be better to ask than the items purchased thread as its 'sneaker heads' and all. :p

Is US sizing on StockX with UK prices actually US or UK?

Eg there are US L t-shirts from Palace...however is that actually their L? Has to be no?

@chipperhead Yeah ditto with the new photos looking very different. Apologies. :)

Consigliere
Are you guys 'sneaker heads' so into street style also? Seeing if there is a mini community that follows launches/drops etc...brands include my current favourite Palace plus Supreme and all that.

Soldato
Are you guys 'sneaker heads' so into street style also? Seeing if there is a mini community that follows launches/drops etc...brands include my current favourite Palace plus Supreme and all that.
Definitely into clothes side, have some nice Supreme box logo tees and hoodies. Also into Off-white, Fear of God and Represent. ;)

Consigliere
The last time FoG Essentials dropped, all my sizes were gone in seconds, no thanks to those reseller's bots.

I don't even bother with the Supreme drops anymore. :(

The one today was fine! Nothing sold out for ages...I was confused. :o

Admittedly it wasn't the most interesting thing.

I am excited for Palace SS.

Whats FOG sizing like?

Associate
I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify some trainers? I watched Jackass Forever today and Dave England wears some yellow Nikes with a black sole and a black Nike tick but my Google fu is failing. I'm not sure if they're a Stefan Janoski or a type of Court Blazer... If anyone else has any ideas and could point me in the direction that'd be grand :p

Back
Top Bottom