New Trainers

Associate
I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify some trainers? I watched Jackass Forever today and Dave England wears some yellow Nikes with a black sole and a black Nike tick but my Google fu is failing. I'm not sure if they're a Stefan Janoski or a type of Court Blazer... If anyone else has any ideas and could point me in the direction that'd be grand :p

I have not seen the movie, but spitballing... university gold Jordan 1s?

https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-low-university-gold

Last edited:
Soldato
Really oversized, to the point it's ridiculous sometimes.

I guess it depends on your size.. like I have a hoody and it's a small, I'm generally a medium and the small comes up super loose but then the sleeves are the right length etc.

If you were any smaller than me (I'm 5'9" and about 11st) then you'd be SOL.. basically I'd go 1-2 sizes down depending on how you like your fit.

Same with Yeezy stuff, I have a season 6 hoody and it also swallows me.

Soldato
Soldato
Not exactly a collecter's item, but I finally (accidentally) bought some of these J Crew Killshot 2s from StockX last week.

I was nervous around sizing as I run slightly bigger on my left foot and I'm a 12/12.5 normally. I think they are just big enough, so I will be keeping them. Quite a low style but will be nice for the Spring/Summer I think.

E42NlBZh.jpg

Soldato
Cant go wrong with some killshots.

I really wanted to like those gl3s. If they released the lighter shoe as its own pair Id have gotten them.

I bought the air trainer chlorophylls but considering returning them.

Caporegime
uwUQAKW_d.webp

My old ultraboosts we’re getting a bit long in the tooth and managed to pick these up on sale.

Back
Top Bottom