New wheels on my E30 sport

Soldato
New wheels on my E30 sport, new pictures

Ok, so nothing to crazy, going with the good tried and tested Alpina replica 17"...still the best wheel for the E30 imo.Put them on at lunch today, will get some better photos at some point, these were a bit rushed. Rubbing is a bit of an issue on the back with 3+ people in :( Let me know what you think.

dscf12439ul.jpg

dscf12400tf.jpg

dscf12371wn.jpg

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Very nice, always liked that design.

Although I'm odd and actually like smaller wheels on a lot of cars so reckon some 16s would look decent :)

Soldato
OP
Its a 325i Sport. The sports came with either the Mtech 1 or 2 kit, the earlier models had the mark 1 kit, the later ones had the mark 2 kit which mine does.

Soldato
:cool:

I'm really starting to fall for thoes BM's how much that sort of thing set you back? I take it that you would have to be a bit of a wizz kid unber the hood for it not to cost an arm and a leg to run?

Soldato
OP
Prices are getting very strong for clean ones. I have seen sports at £5000+. I paid £3500 for mine, but you can get them for about 2-3. As long as the shells are fairly clean you should be ok, some of them are real dogs now!

They do take a lot of maintenance; it’s easy to forget how old they are. Parts are not to bad, but they can be a pain to keep going fine.

Back
Top Bottom