New Xonar driver

Soldato
Not seen this posted.

Xonar DX Windows 7 driver Version: 7.12.8.1792
1. Fix: When Play CS-S and Halp-Life under 64bit OS, There is no sound in Center channel and Side channel
2. Fix: When open GX function, Audio setting in new version Skype will cause crash issue.
3. Add GX & ASIO module version info in info page.
4. Add: Right Click Traicon, ASIO Control panel is selectable.

2010/10/22 update

This is for the DX. I'm presuming it'll work for other Xonar variants. I'm going to give it a go now.

Here.

Soldato
Do not Asus release the drivers for each card? So the DX driver will not be compatible with a D2X etc. I have read it was like that, not sure if that's still the case. If it is like that, then someone with a particular card might have to wait an age for a new release.

Soldato
OP
Do not Asus release the drivers for each card? So the DX driver will not be compatible with a D2X etc. I have read it was like that, not sure if that's still the case. If it is like that, then someone with a particular card might have to wait an age for a new release.

I'm not sure. Just best to select your card and then go to downloads.

I think the DG driver and DX driver were both 7.12.8.1792 though. There may be small tweaks in each driver for the particular card though.

Soldato

This driver was released a week earlier for Xonar DG.

Soldato
Does this fix looping issues when apps don't close properly? I'm not using my Xonar D1 at the moment due to issues with games (reverted to onboard for gaming, and enabling the Xonar for music stuff).

Associate
just did a fresh install and used these drivers and after a while with bootup I get the message control center failed to load anyone else having the same problem

Soldato
CanI ask what drivers your using then please

There are only two official drivers for DG, one of them comes with the card. Andy said he didn't have any problems which implicates that it's unlikely for him to use unified drivers. Logic fail.

I installed over the top and haven't had any issues. Yet.

Back
Top Bottom