New Year's Resolutions

Soldato
Start going the gym again rather than driving past it on the way home with my kit in the boot and go 'Tomorrow. Definately.'

Take more photographs.

Sounds a lot like me, I did really well. Went to the gym solid for three months and then the cold and dark mornings set in.

Determined I'm going to work out even harder this time around.

Soldato
1. Learn how to use Ableton instead of bodging my way through it.
2. Play less computer games
3. Don't let the washing up get so bad to the point where we have nothing clean and it takes a whole night to complete :p
4. buy a dishwasher.

Soldato
1. crisp ban.

i don't eat biscuits, i don't buy chocolate, crisps are my weak point and they're preventing me from being healthy. i lost 1st 3lbs in the last few months of 2009 (extra exercise and healthier eating (bar crisps!)) and i'd like to get down to 14st before the end of this year.

2. learn to drive.

got my first lesson booked, i hope to be done by the end of june but before the end of the year if not.

Soldato
Get down from 13 stone to around 11-12.

Start budgeting so I'm not constantly skint.

Start on university work and exam revision earlier than I've currently been doing.

Probably a couple of other ones I need to do :p.

Associate
Get a career on track. Applying to access to medicine course to start in September (bit far away), but need to start doing activities to maximise my chance of landing a place; last year 600 apps for 90 places. :eek:

Also looking at other possible careers as contingency for my main plan. Open to suggestions, I'm good with figures and would like to work with them, though I don't have any qualification past a B in GCSE Maths. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom