• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Next nvidia card after 3070 ..

Associate
Out of the new Super lineup I'd say the 4070ti super is the most interesting tbh. I doubt it'll be far behind a regular 4080 and isn't a terrible MSRP in the current market.

I recently switched from a 3060ti to a 4070, I'm also running a 5800x3d and have no regrets personally. I will say that if my 3060ti had a little more vram I'd probably have kept it. I seriously considered AMD and think that the 7800xt is an excellent card at its point in the market, but I couldn't get away with fsr compared to DLSS.
I'd agree with this, it's the only interesting card. I doubt it'll be 800 quid though. If it is, it could be something for 10Gb 3080 owners like myself who wouldn't upgrade unless they could go to 16Gb VRAM.

Factor in selling the 3080, it's not the best deal but it's by no means the worst either. Possibly also an option for the OP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom