NFL 2013 Season

Soldato
OP
Vikings and Pats fans have nothing to worry about, the Titans on the otherhand used to be really good defensively and then with the emergence of Thunder and Lightning(CJ and Lendale) I thought we could really do something but it has all gone downhill since, Haynesworth leaving and fans favourite Vanden Bosch leaving last year has really screwed the Titans chances of even coming close to the Colts let alone the Texans.

I wish we had your problems!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
This season is seriously going to be awesome

I am so over the top kick you in the nuts fantastically in agreement with you, This season has no outstanding team but a bunch of top class outfits who on their day are capable of beating anyone.

One bad point is there will be no Ray Lewis #52 this season, I will miss him so much it will hurt sometimes.

Soldato
OP
After last nights games surely the Titans have to be considered a threat for the AFC south at the very least and a threat for the play offs or are the Steelers, Chargers and Jets just that bad?

Only a mistake a way from beating the Texans and being 4-0

Soldato
OP
Called it all along, Jake locker isn't a starting QB for any NFL team so how bad is Ryan Fitzpatrick!?!

0 turnovers from weeks 1-4 then from week 5 on-wards we have had 14!!!

I am glad Bud Adams isn't around to see this embarrassing shambles.

Soldato
OP
Or like the other poster only known the term redskin to be about a football team, but yes obviously I'm a massive racist as I don't agree.

We better rename the helicopter as well!

Back
Top Bottom