NH-F12 industrial RPM

Soldato
Are these essentially the same as the standard ones, just wanted to run a little faster than the standards 1500rpm.

I also advocated my current fans, but to be honest, over time the sound of its motor is so bloody horrible.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
I can't comment on the noise of the 2000rpm version as I got the 3000rpm version for my server. (which isn't even remotely quiet) I can say that the dust proofing works remarkably well and it does appear to be reliable as mine has been running for nearly 6 years 24/7.

This is how it looked after 4.5 years without a clean. (it's in the loft running 24/7) The fan barely had any dust on it, unlike the heatsink.

Soldato
Industrial fans are designed for industrial uses, so are not as quiet as our normal fans are. Also keep in mind that specs are quite misleading. They are fan alone with thing restricting airflow. Add a grill and filter or cooler and noise level go up dramatically.

Soldato
OP
Industrial fans are designed for industrial uses, so are not as quiet as our normal fans are. Also keep in mind that specs are quite misleading. They are fan alone with thing restricting airflow. Add a grill and filter or cooler and noise level go up dramatically.
Was planning to run them at 1750/1850rpm, the originals are only 1500rpm. As much as I liked the NF-A12, no chromax version is an issue.

C64

C64

Soldato
I can tell you now my thermalright ty-14 have kept the noctuas in the box they are just much better fans on every level

Back
Top Bottom