Nice restaurant in Nottingham

Soldato
OP
Turns out she's been to Tonic already, so I suggested we try somewhere new to both of us.

I've been to Anoki in Derby before and it was one of the best restaurants I've ever been to, so that could definitely be an option.

Soldato
Iberico and World Service have the same proprietor (I'm led to believe at least) , friend of a friend of mine. When the latter went for his stag do in Notts last month, we went to Iberico with the proprietor for dinner whereas the girls went to World Service (with proprietor's wife). The 2 groups kept bumping into each other in town after, but that's another story. Might have to try World Service next time I'm there.

Soldato
is that the one where you go through a small door and down stairs, if so it was bloody awful when I went

Nah that's French living, Petit Paris is UP stairs and far better I feel. :D

French Living seems to have a good rapport but for me was nothing special and felt the waiter was bleddy rude.

For NYE Antalya is again a good shout! Been a few times, once there was all belly dancers and festivities going on and the second time we had to leave before all that started and the owner insisted on giving us a bottle of wine to take to our next destination.

Soldato
OP
Well after much deliberation we have a table booked this evening at Iberico, that is of course if she doesn't run screming from the bar we're meeting in first having taken one look at me!

I'll let you know how I (and if I ;)) get on...

Don
Opinum is good too, especially the Friday night deal

went to Tom Brown's on NYE, bill for 4 was over £600, oops :p

off to Sat Bains next month :D

Back
Top Bottom