Nikita Mazepin, you naughty boy

Soldato
The guy has like 11 points on his licence, but those points reset when you move formula.

That needs to change, if the FIA made that change he would be on thin ice from the off, the rest of the paddock I'd imagine aren't really going to give him the time of day.

Media if they do their job will be all over the lad at the slightest wrong foot.

Doesn't belong in F1 for his driving style never mind what he gets upto in his personal life.

Haas once again showing their class...

Soldato
Money makes the world go round. And here it papers over the many, many cracks of Mazepin. He makes the drivers who aggressively defend look like Kimi when he waves them by.

As said, he shouldn't even be appointed as a driver. Shall be interesting to see what he tries next season...

Permabanned
Saw the video, it isn't that bad tbh given the context. He is young, spoiled and probably a little bit of a ***** but that doesn't mean he should be written off and tarnished as a broken sex offender for the rest of his life. Probably most blokes have done something equivalent or worse than In the vid so shouldn't be white knighting.

Man of Honour
Saw the video, it isn't that bad tbh given the context. He is young, spoiled and probably a little bit of a ***** but that doesn't mean he should be written off and tarnished as a broken sex offender for the rest of his life. Probably most blokes have done something equivalent or worse than In the vid so shouldn't be white knighting.

Not that bad? We have very different standards then.

Caporegime
I can assure you most blokes have not. I’ve certainly never groped someone in the back of a taxi or someone else’s car. (The back of my car is different, that was reciprocated!)

Back
Top Bottom