** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

As was foretold in every sacred scroll's sacred prophecy, each solar year I return to you guys and offer amazing deals to clear out as much of my b-grade stock as is inhumanely possible.

I've had support and reduced prices on all the Monitors and Keyboards and Mice already as far as I can. I'm currently speaking with vendors to arrange further support. For now, take a look through the groups below, buy anything that takes your fancy.

Before anyone else can! *cackles*

Then scope out and make a list (checking it twice), for anything else you might want, which is currently outside of your wallets range.

I shall only return to this thread upon the next New Moon whence I'll give directions about how to approach me with offers for anything which is left.

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

As was Foretold I have returned.

Feel free to send offers on B-grade from my groups:

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

To:

[email protected]

Couple of rules:
  • Make reasonable offers. People making silly offers will be blocked.
  • Make an offer, don't ask what I will take for it. It's a silent auction.
  • I don't know what condition an item is in so don't ask. (Gernally they are all open box)
  • You have your standard right to return unwanted within 2 weeks.
  • If you receive the item and it is faulty we'll collect from you.
  • Include your forum name on your email please.
If offers are sent on any products not from my groups I will have to ignore them as I'm too busy unfortunately.

Hopefully hear from you soon! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi all,

As was foretold in every sacred scroll's sacred prophecy, each solar year I return to you guys and offer amazing deals to clear out as much of my b-grade stock as is inhumanely possible.

I've had support and reduced prices on all the Monitors and Keyboards and Mice already as far as I can. I'm currently speaking with vendors to arrange further support. For now, take a look through the groups below, buy anything that takes your fancy.

Then scope out and make a list (checking it twice), for anything else you might want, which is currently outside of your wallets range.

I shall only return to this thread upon the next New Moon whence I'll give directions about how to approach me with offers for anything which is left.

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

To:

[email protected]

Couple of rules:
  • I don't know what condition an item is in so don't ask. (Gernally they are all open box)
If offers are sent on any products not from my groups I will have to ignore them as I'm too busy unfortunately.

OcUK Staff
OP
Please remember to include your forum name on your offer email.

It's how I tell sales who is getting what items at what price, you'll have to give it to them when you call up to make your purchase.

It saves an email back and forth!

OcUK Staff
OP
My UW 34" monitor turned up about an hour ago. Its in really good condition no dead pixels, near perfect screen. Messed about with the settings a bit as out of the box colour/brightness is shocking. Will take a bit of getting used to even coming from a 32" 1440p screen.
Thanks Nik looks like I got a real bargain for the price.

DevotedLazyArmyworm-max-1mb.gif

OcUK Staff
OP
Cheers for the reply @NikTheSHNIK your b grade blows must be popular, was on hold for 70 mins each twice today.. worst thing was I needed to jump into work meetings so still never got through... ah well.. perseverance will make the deals sweeter...

It's probably more we are twice as busy as we usually would be at this time of year, and everything is made more difficult with us all working remotely/safely.

No other way to do this unfortunately as sales have to put the order on and apply the discount.

Not even I have privileges to do that!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys,

I've been through as we had a ton of peripherals and monitors get booked into b-grade over the weekend.

Dropped my pants on a ton of them.

Buy anytrhing you can while its still tere and email offerwsw if the prices still aren't low enouigh for you!

Hope everyone who's ordered so far is enjoying their goodies!

OcUK Staff
OP

Did you get through?

Offers still running on Monitors/keyboards, mice, headsets.

Links in OP!:

Hi all,

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

To:

[email protected]

Couple of rules:
  • Include your forum name on your email please.

Back
Top Bottom