** NIKS END OF YEAR OPEN BOX/B-GRADE BONANZA!!!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

It's coming up to our end of year and I want to clear all my open box and B-grade shelves so I can start collecting more next year!

So for a short while I'm open to offers on any and all of my B-Grade lines.

Most of these are only open box and haven't been used. Check them out and message me on these forums with offers or call up sales with an offer. Anything reasonable I'll accept. Anything unreasonable I'll give you a counter offer. The counter offer will be final!!!

I've pre-discounted many lines already for your convenience (anything ending in a 90p rather than a 99p or 95p)!

Links below to each of the sections so check them out!

GAME CONTROLLERS

GAMING SURFACES

KEYBOARDS AND MICE

MONITORS

SOUND CARDS

SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

STORAGE

1*cRL1-q6Y2DPnNql4arqcig.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OcUK Staff
OP
Any chance of descriptions from which we could base making an offer? You know, dead/stuck pixels or scratches at dead centre eye level etc? I'm tempted by the one of the 32"'s but I've not much to base an offer on. Cheers in advance.

As I said. Most of them are just open box.

Our system doesn't allow us to grade things as it's 20 years old and hasn't changed in those years.

We've asked for those implementations but IT always busy with other things which will make us money. Instead of helping to sell products more frequently which we lose money on I guess.

If you are unhappy with your purchase you have 2 weeks to return it under DSR regulations so you can always take a punt!

OcUK Staff
OP
What's the very best you can do on a
ad27qd?
If I offer 300 will you slap me:D:D
Given that the newer version of it the Fi27q is around 450 new with full warranty
400 for a b grade ad27qd is still too rich for my blood
And sorry no idea why my
Text font has altered itself
During typing

Ps if you give me a great deal on monitor will spend another 40 or 50 on some nice addressable led gear. :D:D

Got back via DM

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK I sent u another message in the conversation/pm thing as Robbie said he sent me a pm but i didnt get it and said to msg u about the deals. I have a feeling robbie might have sent it to skeeter instead of skeeteruk. Its a weird one tho as when i see ur profile nik it says i can start a convo etc but it doesnt with robbie, guess privacy settings prevent robbie getting pm/conversations going?

He can we don't know whats going on with that unfortunately. I'll PM you his email address.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi everybody,

It's taking me a little while to get back to everybody and keep on track of all the offers going back and forth so forgive me if I don't get back very quickly or I forget where we are at.

If I haven't gotten back to an offer or message within 24 hours message me again, or drop me a nudge here.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the offers and I know we've sorted out dozens of you and I hope you're all happy with your purchases.

I'm going to have to stop handling these now as we've all started working from home and its hard logistically to coordinate with my fellow purchasers.

As always feel free to call up sales throughout the year and make an offer on any b-grade items. Tell them you're a forum member and they'll then go and ask the relevant purchaser!

Enjoy your purchases, I hope they make self isolation and working from home more bearable!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys as per this post I'm not able to process orders apart from the groups I manage.

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the offers and I know we've sorted out dozens of you and I hope you're all happy with your purchases.

I'm going to have to stop handling these now as we've all started working from home and its hard logistically to coordinate with my fellow purchasers.

As always feel free to call up sales throughout the year and make an offer on any b-grade items. Tell them you're a forum member and they'll then go and ask the relevant purchaser!

Enjoy your purchases, I hope they make self isolation and working from home more bearable!

I used to be able to just shout over the desk to the relevant purchaser but now everyone is working from home it's too difficult.

Also its gone crazy right now and I don't have the time to liaise between the 5 of us over skype, whatsapp etc and also every customer sending in offers.

Apologies if if I don't get back to trusts or messages!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom