** NIKS END OF YEAR OPEN BOX/B-GRADE BONANZA!!!! **

Soldato
My B grade GTX 2060 came, looked like new and unused. Did a quick benchmark on the old card (GTX 1060) and put the GTX 2060 in and did a benchmark with same drivers to see the improvement and well pleased with the performance boost for the price was really surprised. Might have another look for something else I dont need to buy.

Associate
Am actually after a monitor, looking for a 2k ips panel that would go well with a 5700xt red devil. Have spotted the aorus ad27qd but i am seriously out of the loop with monitors and only have about £300 left after the damage the 20th birthday bash did to my wallet! Can anyone else recommend a monitor on clearance? Am also a bit worried about dead pixels with them being B grade. Open boxes and even a bit of back light bleed do not worry me as i don't play games in the dark so hopefully wont notice.

Soldato
Am actually after a monitor, looking for a 2k ips panel that would go well with a 5700xt red devil. Have spotted the aorus ad27qd but i am seriously out of the loop with monitors and only have about £300 left after the damage the 20th birthday bash did to my wallet! Can anyone else recommend a monitor on clearance? Am also a bit worried about dead pixels with them being B grade. Open boxes and even a bit of back light bleed do not worry me as i don't play games in the dark so hopefully wont notice.
My ad27qd is coming monday:)
Will let you know what I think of it
Never bought B grade/open box monitor before
So yes little bit apprehensive about dead pixels etc
But got 14 days to decide if don't like it anyway so nothing ventured nothing gained was my approach to it :)
Edit
And nik did a pretty fair deal on it:):)

Associate
My ad27qd is coming monday:)
Will let you know what I think of it
Never bought B grade/open box monitor before
So yes little bit apprehensive about dead pixels etc
But got 14 days to decide if don't like it anyway so nothing ventured nothing gained was my approach to it :)
Edit
And nik did a pretty fair deal on it:):)

Am going for it! Why not :)

Back
Top Bottom