Ninja Gaiden for PS3!

It's just the full version of Ninja Garden from the XBox.

This is considered the "complete edition" of Ninja Gaiden
- Racheal is playable
- New stages, battle engine will be improved and upgraded
- Graphics and direction is going for a major overhaul
- New weapons, dual katana wielding

Ninja Garden 2, a full sequel is still heading for the 360. :)

Edit. I'm not saying this isn't great news for people buying a PS3 who haven't played it :)

Peve said:
Alma looks really really HARD!

Tell me about it!

_38885957_alma203.jpg

:eek:

InwardSinging said:
I know a certain Don that will be creaming his pants at this :p
If you mean Davey Pitch, he's not a don now but I'm sure he will be excited when he sees this :D

Team NINJA have just barely admitted Ninja Gaiden 2 will happen only recently but have never said which system or indeed systems it will appear on.....People are assumin it will appear on the 360 but the latest "speculation" is it will be a PS3 title only......

Who knows......? :o

KennyBhoy said:
Team NINJA have just barely admitted Ninja Gaiden 2 will happen only recently but have never said which system or indeed systems it will appear on.....People are assumin it will appear on the 360 but the latest "speculation" is it will be a PS3 title only......

It was announced months ago, they simply said they wouldnt start proper work on it untill after DOAX2.

KennyBhoy said:

Game certainly think they know...

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11300&mid=326921

McDaniel said:
It was announced months ago, they simply said they wouldnt start proper work on it untill after DOAX2.

Granted back in May Itagaki said "I will never betray my Ninja Gaiden fans" when asked if Ninja Gaiden 2 will be made but only in early September he said the game is actually underway and even then he still hasn't said on which on console.....The video clip of Itagaki mentioning it is on Gametrailers.com....All 10 seconds of it :o

It's probably right to assume it will show up on 360.....I just couldn't handle the disapointment if it didn't :( :D

Looks nice but I recognised way too much of it from the Xbox version and I only played through it once! I guess its a nice chance for Sony-only fanboys to get some NG love.

KennyBhoy said:

Come on, we knew it'd be 360 only.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=7479939&publicUserId=4549175

Of course, Ninja Gaiden's mere existence on a Sony platform has led to all kinds of speculation about Ninja Gaiden 2 going multiplatform. While you can apparently never say never, if what I know is true, then Xbox 360 owners can rest assured that NG2 is being developed exclusively for Xbox 360. Will it come to PS3 four years later? I tend to think, given the schedule that Team NINJA has set for themselves over the next half a decade -- which is an exceptionally busy one -- that they will not port the game either. The original Ninja Gaiden for Xbox just provided a scenario in which all the core level design and plot elements were already in place, making Sigma a more manageable game for Team NINJA to create in the interim between Dead or Alive Xtreme 2and Ninja Gaiden 2.

Back
Top Bottom