• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

No display on new gpu

Soldato
Ive just purchased the 6600 non xt. I try to install the drivers and halfway through the screen goes black and stays that way. If i restart I can see the splash screen but as soon as It goes to load windows the screen goes black and i have no signal.
I've tried DDU and nothing. The card is ok without the drivers. Ive updated the bios also and I sill get the issue.

Any ideas?

Motherboard is the b550-f and is on the latest bios if that helps.

Cheers :)

Soldato
Perhaps look to see if there are drivers for your monitor.
It could be the GPU drivers are changing the res/refresh out of spec for your monitor as they dont know any different.

Associate
I would give a fresh install of Windows a spin (on a spare drive) to see what happens..

Last edited:
Soldato
You can quickly reset your graphics driver using the Win + Ctrl + Shift + B keyboard combination. This command makes your screen turn black for a second, but it restarts your graphics driver, which can potentially fix any issues you’ve been having

try that with a black screen.

Also u could try ddu using the clean and in options tick disable windows trying to install basic driver after restart, might get the latest whql installed and working? But try at ur risk.

What psu do you have and whats ur full spec btw?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom