No Man's Sky

Soldato
I tried it again earlier this year and to me - tech aside - I just find it all very dull. Perhaps not the games fault I just don’t like the feeling of doing nothing. Like in a Minecraft kind of way. Bores me to tears. Sure there are objectives but the repetition is exhausting. Then they added building structures, ugh Cba with all of that.

Man of Honour
I tried it again earlier this year and to me - tech aside - I just find it all very dull. Perhaps not the games fault I just don’t like the feeling of doing nothing. Like in a Minecraft kind of way. Bores me to tears. Sure there are objectives but the repetition is exhausting. Then they added building structures, ugh Cba with all of that.

Likewise, but then I did put a couple hundred hours into it.

Only for them to update it and again and wipe most of my game.

It’s crazy repetitive though.

Last edited:
Associate
Recently got back into playing this on the VR2 now it's had an update to improve the visuals, and gotta say I'm really enjoying it. Wasn't really using the VR much and had contemplated selling it, but I look forward to firing it up for this now. It's mostly a 'switching off' game for me so will see if it lasts, but nice to have something on the VR that is giving decent immersion.

Back
Top Bottom