Noblechair Hero - Black Edition CLEANING

Associate
I was going to purchase the noblechair cleaning kit but its not available anywhere apart from a German shop that doesn't deliver to the UK, so does anyone know what would be best to use to keep my new chair clean and in great condition?

I would appreciate any input plz, thanks.

Man of Honour
I would try to avoid liquids as much as possible TBH - it just seems to expedite cracking on these kind of chairs no matter the brand or material :(

Might be worth looking at some Autoglym products.

Associate
OP
I would try to avoid liquids as much as possible TBH - it just seems to expedite cracking on these kind of chairs no matter the brand or material :(

Might be worth looking at some Autoglym products.

I was thinking about that kind of stuff but wasnt sure, was hoping maybe someone else has tried something they would recommend

Man of Honour
I was thinking about that kind of stuff but wasnt sure, was hoping maybe someone else has tried something they would recommend

My dad (used to run the R&D at Pittards) reckons people over-think it and unless the coating is compromised doing anything other than cleaning with a mild but good quality detergent and a couple of microfibre cloths is a waste of time.

Associate
OP
I have used a baby wipe on the underside of it for testing and works really well, so until i can get my hands on the noblechair stuff will use a baby wipe when needed.

Soldato
Can recommend renapur leather balm can be had off ebay with applicators for the price of a few pints but if used sparingly as suggested will last you years . Waterproofs, cleans and protects I use in on chairs, sofas, shoes, bike leathers all sorts and its never let me down

Back
Top Bottom