Noblechair Hero... wow

Associate
Just received my Noblechair Hero Black + Footrest.
As many others mentioned before, is a firm chair, but not uncomfortable. Far from it.
The various adjustments combined to the footrest gave me a long-waited perfect yet comfortable position either when typing or gaming or watching movies.
The footrest, which I wasn't sure would be useful, at least in my case, is crucial. As I have it adjusted so it works as an extension of the chair.
For someone not willing to spend that much in a footrest, I would strongly recommend something similar, if available.
I have the bad habit of resting my legs on top of the desk when watching movies. As I'm far from my 18's, the back pain is a undesirable side effect.
Sorted with the footrest, complementing the chair, which is, in my opinion, worth the price.
Previous tried some of the generic 100 odd pounds gaming chair, flat seat after a week, returned.
Adapted a Furniture Village recliner, really comfortable, but not enough support, despite the quality, not for that purpose, I'm afraid.
Just hope that the seat don't lose much of the firmness, as that would be a shame.

Associate
I have had the Epic for nearly a year and its still as firm as it was when new and its had loads of use, you get what you pay for. Everyone that sits on it is amazed at how comfy it is considering how firm it is.

Associate
Maybe try a little grease. Get someone to make it clunk for you so you can try and figure out where the noise is coming from

Associate
Maybe try a little grease. Get someone to make it clunk for you so you can try and figure out where the noise is coming from

That's a good idea, I think grease might do the trick, it seems to mainly happen if I'm leaning back and stop, and then lean forward/backward again and it'll clunk to get out of the spot it's in, it's pretty weird :p

Associate
I am strongly considering getting a Hero, could someone be so kind and measure the height of the backrest from the top of the sitting area? The specs say its 89 cm but on the diagram it seems to me they might measure from the bottom of the seating area. Since I have a long upper body and am in general tall I have trouble finding chairs which are big enough so that the head rest fits me.

Back
Top Bottom