** noblechairs HERO ST 2020 LIMITED EDITION MODEL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

Associate
We be the first to know hahaha

I've received 'Your order has been shipped' email, though I believe they just getting the courier ready, it's 6 days too early to ship right?

Associate
Probably means DPD will pick it up later today then. The 9th of December wasn't a set date it was the latest they were hoping. So they could have recieved the shipment already.

OcUK Staff
OP
Stock arrived earlier than expected (which is a surprise) and will be shipped by date order starting today. There is more stock due in before Xmas, which at this stage will cover all backorders until now.

Associate
Stock arrived earlier than expected (which is a surprise) and will be shipped by date order starting today. There is more stock due in before Xmas, which at this stage will cover all backorders until now.

Any chance of knowing whether an order placed Monday this week will be out now or will it be a longer wait for next lot of stock?

Associate
I placed my order on 20/11/2020 too, and have received shipped notification - expected ETA is tomorrow, I'm so excited :D

Associate

Any chance you can say up to what order date the current stock covers? I ordered on 30th so will i get from this batch or have to wait for the next?

Back
Top Bottom