** noblechairs HERO ST 2020 LIMITED EDITION MODEL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

Associate
I ordered my chair on the 30th of November, when the chair had the ETA of 9th December. My order no. is/was "OC4132821" on the date of ordering and I have not received the chair yet. I did message OcUK and they said "They've all shipped out now so it seems you missed out on that batch but should be in the next batch on 21/12."

I also had a following email with the title "Order Update - OUT OF STOCK ITEM(S)" which is pretty self explanatory.

My question, Is the 21st an actual date or am I waiting around for some other date? I have waited a little while and have even been told the 21st but I have also no update, no delivery tracking info yet. I am fully aware that the port Felixstowe has been hit massively with tons of PPE and Equipment but my question still remains.

I got the below response:

I can confirm you are position 134 for this chair and we are expecting a batch of 127 on the 29th December. This means you will be in the batch set to arrive on 22nd January.

My order number is OC4139862 so would assume you’ll be getting your around the 29th dec as I’m close to the cut off.

Man of Honour
I ordered on Nov 28th and my email looks like this so it looks like mine might arrive for Dec 29th.

Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but we have not been able to process your order as you have out of stock items on your order.

With further issues being experienced at UK Ports, we are moving ETAs on a daily basis, we are still expecting a further delivery this year but as mentioned this may change, we are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If you are happy to maintain your order we will email you to confirm dispatch as soon as the item(s) in question are available to ship. However if the item is listed below as end of line you will need to amend or refund.

ETA: On order with supplier
----------------------------------------------------------
Our Address:
Overclockers UK
5 Lymedale Cross,
Newcastle-Under-Lyme,
Staffordshire,
ST5 9BT

Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri 9.00am-5.00pm

Telephone: 01782 444455

Associate
I got the below response:

I can confirm you are position 134 for this chair and we are expecting a batch of 127 on the 29th December. This means you will be in the batch set to arrive on 22nd January.

My order number is OC4139862 so would assume you’ll be getting your around the 29th dec as I’m close to the cut off.

I never received an email stating my position at all, never previously around 30th Nov - Present. The only emails I receive daily from OcUK are my position updates for an order of an RTX 3080 card.

I ordered on Nov 28th and my email looks like this so it looks like mine might arrive for Dec 29th.

Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but we have not been able to process your order as you have out of stock items on your order.

With further issues being experienced at UK Ports, we are moving ETAs on a daily basis, we are still expecting a further delivery this year but as mentioned this may change, we are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If you are happy to maintain your order we will email you to confirm dispatch as soon as the item(s) in question are available to ship. However if the item is listed below as end of line you will need to amend or refund.

ETA: On order with supplier

That is the exact email I have received of the 'OOS ITEMS'. I guess just keep this thread updated because I am going to guess I'm not the only one with the situation and I definitely do not mind waiting for this chair :D

Associate
I decided to cancel my order for the chair in the end i mean at the price point it was offered at pre-order i was initally excited but after being told the possibility of not getting the chair till at least the end of jan or even feb and then add on seeing the quality issues being mentioned and potentially having to deal with rma's i decided i'd rather not continue with the purchase which is a shame i love my noble icon and have always wished they made a chair in fabric ah well nevermind..

Associate
I decided to cancel my order for the chair in the end i mean at the price point it was offered at pre-order i was initally excited but after being told the possibility of not getting the chair till at least the end of jan or even feb and then add on seeing the quality issues being mentioned and potentially having to deal with rma's i decided i'd rather not continue with the purchase which is a shame i love my noble icon and have always wished they made a chair in fabric ah well nevermind..

That's fair imo as you will have to wait almost two months to get a chair that could be broken on arrival. I'm gonna keep the order for now unless a better deal appears elsewhere. I hope people with broken chairs have been given replacement parts already as it would suck to have a broken chair over Christmas period.

Associate
That's fair imo as you will have to wait almost two months to get a chair that could be broken on arrival. I'm gonna keep the order for now unless a better deal appears elsewhere. I hope people with broken chairs have been given replacement parts already as it would suck to have a broken chair over Christmas period.

Sadly the fauly my chair had meant it needed to be returned. The return of my faulty chair was dealt with really quickly and efficiently but still no replacement chair and I was in very first batch originally shipped.

Associate
Sadly the fauly my chair had meant it needed to be returned. The return of my faulty chair was dealt with really quickly and efficiently but still no replacement chair and I was in very first batch originally shipped.

That sucks but at least we can rely on good customer sd upport. Hopefully you find another chair never know with boxing day sales.

Man of Honour
Yesterday I was working out how to cancel my order and get my hands on a Noblechair from somewhere else.
I have found somewhere that has got the Epic & Icon in stock and using a discount I can get it for £328 but it means I'm paying out £60 more for a chair that I don't really like the look of.
I'm going to wait.

Associate
Contacted customer service and no clearer as to when I am recieving mine. Was ordered 30th November was told was in first batch initially then confirmed in second batch but now told I won't be getting until next batch due in 22nd Jan!! Can't decide whether to cancel or not as not very clear when I am recieving. First time using overclockers and bit dissapointed to be fair. My order number was oc4133 it started with. Really frustrating not be be getting clear info.

Associate
First time using overclockers and bit dissapointed to be fair.
Understand your frustration, but as a longtime customer of Overclockers, I can say their customer service is second to none.

In these unusual times (covid), I think a little patience should be considered - imports/exports are screwed at Dover currently and nothing Overclockers (or any other supplier) can do about this, this is down to governments.

I bought this chair (replacing an old Vertex) and I could not be happier with that purchase, but I did order on the first day advertised so was in the first batch. If I'm honest, the only fault I encountered was the left side cover digging in the fabric as mentioned by others, but as the cover is soft plastic, I simply sculpted it the the contours of the chair with a Stanly knife and now it's perfect :D

Overclockers are in my opinion, caring, helpful and honest, and I would have no hesitation in recommending buying from them.

Hope this gives you some encouragement and hope you have a merry Christmas too :)

Last edited:
Associate
Just to alleviate concerns about some people receiving fault chairs - mine was delivered from the first batch and in very good condition. I have not seen any of the 'faults' reported with my chair except the left hand cover digging in the fabric (which I hadn't noticed until I read about it on here and checked - glad I did) - However, that sorted with a simply modification with a Stanly knife, I have not had any other issues at all - all very high quality build, sturdy and as expected. The seat is a little hard at first, but either it has softened a little or I'm getting used to it (lol), but is very comfortable - and I love the fabric finished over the PUV of my old Vertex chair.

I'm sure any faulty chairs discussed in this forum are very few in terms of the numbers ordered and sometimes one can just be unlucky - like when you buy a new car! - I hope anyone impacted by faulty arms ect get sorted quickly, I'm sure Overclockers will do everything they can to help that along.

In short, I love it, and very pleased I took the chance of buying it on offer :D

Associate
I haven't received any tracking details so I am assuming I have may have missed this batch then. Keeping fingers crossed rhey haven't processed them all yet!!

Associate
My order was placed on 28th Nov at 1140. Haven't heard anything about it yet. Still showing order received. I see butter30 you ordered on 30th I believe so who knows what's going on there?

Edit just to add, I have sent a webnote to ask as I see several people who ordered after me have received tracking numbers etc. Just more disappointment from this company. I can understand delays due to covid/lorry issues etc but the system should have been much clearer from the start and bear some relation to how much stock was expected at various points. I was willing to accept I will have to butcher the chair with a Stanley knife to stop it fraying but my patience is wearing thin now. Certainly the last time I will be ordering from here. It will be just my luck that I end up with a dodgy chair like some of the others here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom