[Not another one..] What's the most original and best fancy dress outfit you've seen?

Associate
product-enlarged1.jpg
product-enlarged.jpg

Love these two.

Soldato
Well I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and saw the state of my hair standing up everywhere and decided to dress up as William Wallace/Mel Gibson from Braveheart, hair up, blue warpaint, kilts and the like.

Soldato
was about to say iv seen a group of 4 lads in the full ghostbuster outfits, proper ones from a fancy dress shop, looked amazing. Theyr supposed to be expensive.
Another one for karate kid shower outfit haha.
Iv always wanted power ranger outfit tbh

Associate
What you really need to do is get together with some friends, and go as a group, for example the Addams Family. We had Gomez, Morticia, Fester, Lurch and Cousin Itt.

Much better than going as one random thing on your own.

Soldato
also thought about renting a wheelchair and going as Stephen Hawking but that would probably offend quite a lot of people. There aren't any wheelchair ramps either.
I laughed hard when I read this. You HAVE to go as Stephen Hawking.. only talk through a voice changer as well! :D

Man of Honour
In a fit of inspiration (actually it had more to do with my appalling planning), I went to the supermarket, bought a few Kellogg's variety packs, some plastic knives, sellotape and fake blood. Stuck knives in the variety packs, sellotaped them to myself, liberally added fake blood. That was my only attempt at the 'cereal killer' custume...

Time taken for people to get what on earth I was trying to be - on average about 20 seconds of bemused staring. Also, fake blood got everywhere...

Associate
My mate told me of a guy who dressed up as Awesom-o from South Park. He did a great job apparently. Get yourself a massive box and your 90% there.

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=awesomo1225x300vx8.jpg
This isn't him but it was similar. You can see how easy it would be to do.
EDIT: I can't see my picture. No idea why, I can see other peoples ones. I will just leave the address.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Get a load of sherbet tubes, paint them red, have wires coming out of them, strap them to your body. Then shoe polish your face light brown and stick your pubes to your face. Towel turban non-mandatory. Proclaim "DURKA DURKA MOHAMMAD JIHAD!" to everyone you meet.

Soldato
i went as a ghetto ghostbuster.

ONe of them blue all in one suits from b&q, box of cornflakes wrapped in foil with loads of odds and ends from the kitchen stuck on, and loads of random crap I didnt need from my room. Then I fabricated a gun out of a cardboard box as well and connected it with some wire i had lying around.

Stuck it all together, made some chavbuster logos and off we went. quality.

Back
Top Bottom