Not happy

Associate
why is it when i buy something from OC a couple of days later it drops in price example, GeIL 2GB (2x1GB) PC6400C4 800MHz, i paid 190odd quid for it 2 days ago and now its 30 quid cheaper

extremely disappointed!

Soldato
Make a list of all the PC components that you want to buy.
Now wait a month - I bet all but the memory will definitely have come down in price.
Now wait another month - I'm pretty sure it will all come down a little bit again.

There has to be a physical time when a price drop occurs - in theory you could order something one minute and the very next it has dropped in price.
Nothing you can really do about it.
Your best bet will be to wait for your order to arrive, return it under the Distance Selling Regulations and then buy yourself the same RAM again.

Associate
Or you can wait & wait & wait & then wait some more.
By that time new hardware will be out that you'll want & you'll still be paying a high price.
Sods law.
If we all waited untill something dropped in price we'd never have anything thats up to date.
Just be happy that it works & does what you want it to.

Associate
OP
Talkie_Toaster said:
Or you can wait & wait & wait & then wait some more.
By that time new hardware will be out that you'll want & you'll still be paying a high price.
Sods law.
If we all waited untill something dropped in price we'd never have anything thats up to date.
Just be happy that it works & does what you want it to.
im not that naive as to think the prices arent dropping all the time im just bothered that i have wasted 30quid in 2 days

Soldato
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im the exact same, mine arrived Tues.

SOOOOOOOOOOOON OOOOOOOOOOF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BIIIIIITTTTCCC...

I kept scrolling down, i swear if i Saw the Dell screen and the Conroe's come down as well that would have finished me lol.

Cob

Cob

Soldato
Well the Geil has been on THO atleast every other week since it first came into stock.

I would have bet my house (ok my landlords house) on it being put back on offer yesterday.

Cob

Cob

Soldato
I doubt it. It might come down another tenner at the most. The Corsair XMS and G-Skill are still at sky-high prices so it doesn't look like RAM prices are falling any.

But it's all speculation ofcourse.

Associate
I am gutted bought mine WEDnesday and have been a loyal suporter of OCuk for years, you would think someone would have said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Associate
Cob said:
I doubt it. It might come down another tenner at the most. The Corsair XMS and G-Skill are still at sky-high prices so it doesn't look like RAM prices are falling any.

But it's all speculation ofcourse.

what about after christmas .u think it might come down any then

Back
Top Bottom