Not sure if this is against the rules

Associate
So the other night I wanted to try going through the back door, so I started gently at first just by getting my fingers in first and then after the door asked me if I wanted to try it so I slide in.

After about 10 minutes the door got really quiet and the door asked me if I was enjoying it, I said yes, then the door closed on me and shut me out, then I think the door started tearing a little bit, the door got really shy and uncomfortable and I felt really bad, not really sure what I did wrong. The door seems fine and is letting me in again but insists I have to use the front.

Not sure what happened, any advice?

psh21.gif

Soldato
unledhhy.jpg

Caporegime
I'll LOLRobbieG when and where I please :p

You think that thread actually bothers me when the result was everyone estabished DRZ had too much time on his hands?

Well yes, I can't actually stop you, it's just amusing that you miss the irony of saying lol anyone, when 'LOLLucero' is all pretty much everyone now thinks when they see that you've posted.

Whether or not the cretinous DRZ had too much time on his hands, it was still blummin hilarious :D.

Associate
hahahaha... the OP's post cracked me up... brightened my day.. but come one dude.. you should know ONE WORD LUBRICANT....

/goes of laughing... ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom