Notification Of Advanced Parpage To SETI@Germany

Wise Guy
Associate
In approximately 13,000 days we'll be stomping all over their sorry little rear ends :D

Fire up the main cylinders lads ;)

Incidentally, according to this site (although i think their averages include recent joiners) we're the top producing team in the world. Even allowing for new joiners, i was looking at a similar site with 7 day averages, and even then we were the second highest.

So technically speaking, we're either the number 1 or number 2 team in the world, on recent results at least. Not bad for a bunch of wanabee crunchers based in lil ol england hey :D

http://www.setiatwork.com/cgi-bin/compare_teams.cgi?id=78617&more=6

Soldato
SETI@Germany? Never heard of those ones. ;)

There is however a SETI.Germany currently second overall and planned for stompage in a much more reasonable 841 days. Having said that I reckon we'll be stomping 'em sometime in March when S@H2 kicks off :D

In terms of overall production we're lagging a bit behind Ars Technica but apart from that I don't know of anyone quicker

Wise Guy
Associate
OP
Originally posted by kaiowas
SETI@Germany? Never heard of those ones. ;)

There is however a SETI.Germany currently second overall and planned for stompage in a much more reasonable 841 days. Having said that I reckon we'll be stomping 'em sometime in March when S@H2 kicks off :D

In terms of overall production we're lagging a bit behind Ars Technica but apart from that I don't know of anyone quicker

You pedantic git :p

TLC showed a wobbly in those comparisons for some reason, and i knew they were fairly inaccurate, but i was making allowances for that :D

Tis still a mighty fine achievment though!!

Associate
Re: Re: Notification Of Advanced Parpage To SETI@Germany

Originally posted by zanshin
Now careful you don't upset any team members who don't happen to reside in your lil ol england ;)
My thoughts exactly :D

But yes OcUK has some amazing momentum behind it right now. I'm glad to be along for the ride. :cool:

Wise Guy
Associate
OP
Re: Re: Notification Of Advanced Parpage To SETI@Germany

Originally posted by zanshin
Now careful you don't upset any team members who don't happen to reside in your lil ol england ;)

OcUK is in England. Whilst it's a multinational team, not just a UK team even, it is, so to speak, based in England ;)

Back
Top Bottom