now theres a collection

Soldato
vgparadise1.jpg

'Walk over them sonny, and prepare to die!'

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Davey_Pitch said:
How would anyone find the time to play all those games?! I would hazard a guess he's not played at least half of them for more than 5 minutes at most.
And yet I really want that collection :o

Soldato
Nice collection, but imagine if there was fire! That collection would be irreplaceable, the insurance wouldn't compensate for the loss, unless you insured them for £millions.

Soldato
Meh, all he has got is a load of plastic. The content of those game could probably fit onto a couple of 250gb hard disks.

I'd say that was a big environmental disaster...

Caporegime
Shoseki said:
Meh, all he has got is a load of plastic. The content of those game could probably fit onto a couple of 250gb hard disks.

I'd say that was a big environmental disaster...

I doubt it would fit on 2 250gb HDD's.
I see an Xbox360 controller but no Xbox360 or it's games :/

Permabanned
"....Child from the 'Omen' holds thousands of videogames hostage in a local library today. Police are attempting to bring the seige to an end peacefully but have stated; "the child is clearly deranged, he's been refferring to himself as Crash bandicoot for the last hour and yet when officers arrived on the scene 2 hours ago he proclaimed his name to be Mario von Toadstool. Both of these names it has been revealed are fakes. The unknown child is said to be very angry about being bought a controller for the new xbox 360 games console as a joke an has threatened to destroy the games unless Microsoft an personally deliver a working console.....bloodshed is expected"

Back
Top Bottom