NowThis... Guys!

Soldato
I'm surprised no one as posted about this so far. But watched a video from one of this weird youtube channel that consist of mostly lecturing people about life, and there is one called "Why You Should Stop Saying "Hey Guys".

Why You Should Stop Saying 'Hey Guys' | Opinions | NowThis

I was taking this video semi seriously until she says that the term "Hey Guys" came from Guy Fawkes :D

I'm guessing they're used to being called that otherwise you'd have a black eye once in a while :p

Nah, they just know the context in which I mean it, it is one of my synonyms for friends/mates/etc, they wouldn't accept some random using the same language.

In a similar way to how a white guy can't drop the N-bomb, even to his black friends, I have managed to smash the glass-floor and do a reversie. :D

Nah, they just know the context in which I mean it, it is one of my synonyms for friends/mates/etc, they wouldn't accept some random using the same language.

In a similar way to how a white guy can't drop the N-bomb, even to his black friends, I have managed to smash the glass-floor and do a reversie. :D

I know what you mean... Kind of frustrating when they use that card in situations they need to get out of

Why do you even click on these things?

This. OP, you do realise that these things wouldn't be a thing if no one clicked on them, right?

DISCLAIMER: I didn't watch this so I apologise if it's actually something really informative and educational*.

*But I already know it's not.

Funny. I clicked play on the video, my volume is up and video is not muted, yet I can't hear or see anything other then a picture of Guy Fawkes...guess women really aren't meant to seen or heard.

I'm surprised no one as posted about this so far. But watched a video from one of this weird youtube channel that consist of mostly lecturing people about life, and there is one called "Why You Should Stop Saying "Hey Guys".

Why You Should Stop Saying 'Hey Guys' | Opinions | NowThis

I was taking this video semi seriously until she says that the term "Hey Guys" came from Guy Fawkes :D

When I want her opinion I'll tell her what it is ;) Methinks some people have too much time on their hands... ;)

I'd love to know at what point being a so-called liberal meant dictating/policing what language people are allowed to use. What makes it worse is that in another 5 years they will be screeching about people being "far right" just for using the term "guys".

Back
Top Bottom