Nurburgring May 2006 Details

Firestar_3x said:
If it wasn't for the last min the world would be a boring place indeed!

Serious note we get on many pay for toil roads in france / belgium / germany?

Loads, but you have to pay us up front, it works out at about 200 quid, but as we have special devices fitted to our cars you won't see any toll booths etc... :p :p

Dudes, where am I meeting you lot exactly? Are we going to meet up outside the ferry terminal so we end up getting into the queues together? Anyone know anywhere convenient to wait?

I presume you lot will be coming down the M20, is there a convenient services there?

I was actually thinking about going the M6/M1 route and then clockwise round the M25 rather than the more obvious M40 and then anti-clockwise as I thought the traffic might be better if I avoid the Heathrow area.

EDIT: There's a Little Chef off J12 of the M20 and a MaccyD off J13, we could meet up at one of those? What time you lot expecting to be there on Wed?

Last edited:
Vertigo1 said:
Dudes, where am I meeting you lot exactly? Are we going to meet up outside the ferry terminal so we end up getting into the queues together? Anyone know anywhere convenient to wait?

I presume you lot will be coming down the M20, is there a convenient services there?

I was actually thinking about going the M6/M1 route and then clockwise round the M25 rather than the more obvious M40 and then anti-clockwise as I thought the traffic might be better if I avoid the Heathrow area.

EDIT: There's a Little Chef off J12 of the M20 and a MaccyD off J13, we could meet up at one of those? What time you lot expecting to be there on Wed?

they have finished the roadworks around heathrow now. 5 lanes of smooth goodness :D

probabaly still ****** in rush hour though :(

weather at Nuerburg isnt an issue as thats a different part of the country to Nurburg ;)

but 10 day not looking good. hope it in improves :)

Back
Top Bottom