Nurburgring May 2006 Details

Looks like im going with ian in his Alfa :) Just need to make sure i can get it off work will give a defo yes / no in the next few days

Cheers

Sam

cymatty said:
£700+ damm thats not cheap.
Hence why I'm not going :(

Ok I don't need to pay for insurance and breakdown cover and I'll only use about 3 tanks of fuel as it's a diesel but it'll still work out around £600.

Never fear, I will be back! :)

Est costs would be about for the 4 days at the Ring:

4-5 tanks of fuel depends what part of UK you are driving from and how many laps of the 'ring you do
£130 tunnel
£60 breakdown cover and insurance depends if you are already covered on these things
£150 Hotel
£150 beer and food depends if you have a dave appetite and how many bets you lose ;)
£100 Ring Tickets how many laps is up to you
£40 Gokarts again, optional

you can do it cheaper if you restrain yourself a bit.

also not driving a 5L V8 helps a lot as 6mpg around the ring aint cheap!

TomO said:
Est costs would be about for the 4 days at the Ring:

4-5 tanks of fuel depends what part of UK you are driving from and how many laps of the 'ring you do Or if you have a fuel card that pays for all U.K fuel ;)
£130 tunnel
£60 breakdown cover and insurance depends if you are already covered on these things
£150 Hotel
£150 beer and food depends if you have a dave appetite and how many bets you lose ;)
£100 Ring Tickets how many laps is up to you
£40 Gokarts again, optional

you can do it cheaper if you restrain yourself a bit.

also not driving a 5L V8 helps a lot as 6mpg around the ring aint cheap!

i'm booked in at Haus Ringblick that weekend, so i guess i might see some of you there?

will be going in a dark red Alfa 145 :) sort of know Ian off alfa145.com forums too, fancy seeing you here F355! get around a bit don't you ;)

Dave

Back
Top Bottom